twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > What do you think?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments what do you guys think about the Twilight movie?
is it good?

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I loved it to death. It was so worth a mile-walk and a month of hyperness! It seemed very short, but the scenes were nearly perfect. The baseball scene was my favorite!

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina | 72 comments i really liked it!! i saw it last night at the midnight showing and i'm about to go and watch it again tonight! of course it wasn't as good as the book but still good

the only thing i didn't like was when bella walks in the biology room and edward smells bella for the first time and edward expression was a bit too dramatic! i laughed at that part

i love the stare down between jacob and edward at prom! :)

message 4: by Janepage (new)

Janepage Omg!! I loved it to death! I saw it at midnight too! I was really tired at school, but it was sooooo worth it!

message 5: by Janepage (new)

Janepage I loved Mike! "Hey Arizona, how you liken' the rain?" The way he said it haha! All the humans were hilarious.

message 6: by Jamain (last edited Nov 21, 2008 08:53PM) (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments yeah, I just finished watching it!!!!!!!! when the summit logo showed up people started screaming and clapping then....................theres giggles.............screaming (LOTS OF SCREAMING, like when ever the Cullens or Jacob showed up, plus they scream for like every 5 minutes)............. and clapping.......... the movie was sooooo funny and soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Even now my mom is curious about the book because of the movie and my cousins and her friends!!!
...................................p.s. Carlisle and all the Cullens look HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments did you see Stephenie Meyer in the movie!!!!! it was so freakin awesome!!!!!!!she was with her laptop!!!!!! that is one of my favorite scenes of the movie!!!!

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 3 comments i absolutely LOVED the humans... mike, eric, and tyler were HILLARIOUS!!! i just feel th=at the movie was super fast! before you know it its like BAM...baseball!!! imean the movie itself was exellent but compared to the book...no!!!

message 9: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I loved the movie!!!! I think it was great that they put in a lot of funny parts. And that part with charlie where Edward wants to meet him and he snaps his gun closed is so great!!!

message 10: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments yeah,lol that part was hilarious

message 11: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 326 comments the movie was awesome! robert is a hottie tottie! i was slaping my friend in the arm the whole time whispering how hot he was. LOVE HIM!!

message 12: by Janepage (new)

Janepage Rob is sexy! I was totally like, "That is a ffiinnee man." Lol!!!

message 13: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments lol, you guys are funny,.......... Rob looked so HOT when he was wearing this blue jacket, when he was jumping down Bellas truck.........sigh........... he looked so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I just saw it again...=D I love when Rob smiles...so sexy!!!