Codename: Dark High Noon... discussion

We Need to change the name of this petion!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (lirriea) | 9 comments Mrs. Meyers says the only way she will finish the book is if she doesn't hear its name for two years. We need to change this petitions name.

message 2: by Zena (new)

Zena yea. definatly. Dark High Noon petion?

message 3: by Yomara (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) Edwards View petion?

message 4: by Court (new)

Court lol!! I like Caroline's..

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I like Caroline's too

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 32 comments How bout...

Forbidden Love?
Nah too common...

OHHHH
Let Go?
I'm sorry that's really bad...

message 7: by Zena (new)

Zena uh... how about Edmunds Life? hehe, Edmund is a little like Edward...

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline edward's name can be used it is not in "Midnight Sun" lol

cheeseflavoredcorncurls | 17 comments i vote for caroline's 'mr whisker's secret life'. no one would even suspect that it was a midnight sun petition group. :P

message 10: by Zena (new)

Zena well, it cant really be Edwards Life, because thats what Midnight Sun is! its Edwards life! thats why i said Edmund instead.

message 11: by Court (new)

Court Hence: Mr.Whisker's Secret Life..lol!!!!

message 12: by Zena (new)

Zena yea, i knw!! haha, that just might work. but i still like Edmunds Life.

message 13: by Court (new)

Court Edmund reminds me of tht talking lion from the Lion, Witch, Wardrobe..

message 14: by Madeline (last edited Nov 25, 2008 03:42PM) (new)

Madeline edmund was one of the kids not the lion.
and that part of Twilight where bella goes to read Jane Austen and she cant pick a story because one has edmund and one has edward and she had just read Pride and Prejudice

message 15: by Court (new)

Court I know but Edmund reminds me of the lion..

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 32 comments Lolz...

How bout something like...
Amber

Cuz his eyes are amber at times in the book.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) there eyes are mainly a topez (or how ever you spell it) so we could call it that.

oh!oh! what about "Red" it is short simple it symbolizes the strugle with the vamps and blood it is the color of a new borns eyes(and laurent's) and it is awesome!!!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 32 comments OMG YEAH!!! That would be soo cool!

And it's topaz fyi. :D

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mitchellemybelle) | 4 comments What about "Mid-day Moon" or "Noon Moon"...it would be the exact opposite of "Midnight Sun".

message 20: by Court (new)

Court Eeehhh..I still like the other one(seriously, no one wood guess that its that book)

message 21: by Madeline (new)

Madeline a three year old might lol

message 22: by Zena (new)

Zena uh.. i like Topaz, but it cant just be Topaz cause that would be just weird.

message 23: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I like Mr. Whisker's Secret Life XD LOL!

message 24: by Yomara (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) mayb something hinting the beginning of the relationship...since its basically the beginning and "end" of both their lives as they knew them lol..

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 32 comments Tempation!

message 26: by Zena (new)

Zena i like that!!! how about uh... The Beginning of the End! i like that one.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 32 comments Oh I like that too!

message 28: by Yomara (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) YAY!! thanx 4 running wit my idea Zena.. thats a really interesting name lol

message 29: by Zena (new)

Zena my pleasure.

message 30: by Immortal (new)

Immortal Fiction (immortalfiction) | 6 comments Topaz isn't Edward's eye color all the time or his view of himself. If the title should seem like his perspective I don't think he'd focus on the good color. From the time Bella enters his life he focuses on the worst in himself, how he falls short of Carlisle's kind topaz eyes. Black would represent his hunger for Bella throughout the book too even when not the color of his eyes. But I know it needs to remain solar oriented. Maybe Solar Flare? he does describe Bella as a shooting star across his endless night, causing him to be blinded without her to the dim starlight that used to make his life seem okay before she came.

message 31: by Zena (new)

Zena wow.. uh.. nice comment Rebourne. i like ur ideas. well, maybe we could call it Shooting Star, liek you mentioned how bella is the shooting star across his endless night and blinding him to everything else.

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline that has more to do with bella though

message 33: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 53 comments Mod
Wow i might be one of the moderators of this group, but i have missed so much!
Will someone please fill me in :) I will gladly change the name of the group by the way because I agree, and understand that stephanie doesnt want to hear this title for a while.