Team Twilight discussion

Twilight the Movie > SAY I IF U THINK UR GONNA GET KICKED OUT FOR SCREAMING TOO LOUD!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 287 (287 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments ill start!

I

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Stephanie (last edited Nov 18, 2008 07:10PM) (new)

Stephanie I am going to see the midnight showing with a 10 and 11 year old so I'm sure there will be some screaming but I really hope that people don't ruin the show for others. I plan on going again after its been in theaters for a while so I can actually watch it in some peace =D

message 4: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
I prob will scream...but not much cuz I don't want to get kicked out...or other ppl to get mad at me! ;P

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :D

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
LOL!!

The guard whisper to Tina, " Lady, may u out from here pls? This is cinema , not a jungle."

LOL LOL!!
JK Tina!!
coz i'll scream tooo!! wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(but after I went home) :P

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina i won't scream

but i'll probably stop breathing lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i'll probly scream as soon as i get home, cuz i don't want to get kicked out.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I!

message 9: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I have more guys coming to the movie with us!!! So
Ethan
Jake
Curtis
Anthony
Sam
Carmel
Suzi
Me

message 10: by Court (new)

Court Wowzerz. U hav lotz of pppl goingz...

message 11: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know and Ethan read the book!!!!! I was so happy I hugged steven

message 12: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol

Caroline that's a smart idea!!! :D *poke*

Nica, same I will scream when I get home! :P

message 13: by Daisy (new)

Daisy *poke*

message 14: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Lol anything Twilight is fun! :D

Omg today my friends and I made our Twilight shirts! And...we used glow in the dark paint! So they will glow in the theater! :D and mine is all cool and colorful! :) I love it!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I!!!!

I'm gonna make a shirt today, hopefully... IDK, though...

message 16: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I hope u do! Have fun! :)

message 17: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I am Twiperventalating!!!!

message 18: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

LMAO! :D

message 19: by Veronica (new)

LOL!!!

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie There wasn't much screaming but there was a lot of laughing. I thought it was GREAT!!!!

message 21: by Arthur (new)

Arthur There was that one point where all the Cullen are in the cafeteria, and I forgot all about Edward being there then two different groups begin to scream at different times.

message 22: by Christina (new)

Christina there were screaming but not so bad where you couldn't hear, i even squealed a few times :)

message 23: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments I SEE IT IN 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by aubrianna :] (new)

aubrianna :] | 6 comments OMG OMG I!!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought I would kill anyone who screamed, but I had to contain a scream so often that I just couldn't... BUT I didn't scream. Yay me! I screamed as soon as I left the theater, though...

message 26: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I screamed once! ONCE! When the Cullens walked into the lunchroom! :P it was an awesome intense part! :P

message 27: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I screamed once when Edward came on and then once when Carlisle came on.

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments seriously i almost did !!! the whole audience screamed wen @ de end jake came out behind the tree!!!!!! ashhhhh i like started screamin gsoooooo much!!!! he was sooooooo hawgt!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments o ya
I!!!!

message 30: by Christina (new)

Christina yeah i lost control when they showed Edward for the first time :)

omg i had to contain my scream when Carlisle came on! wow i suprised at how good looking he looked! pics don't do him justice

message 31: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments seriously! and i never really thought jasper was good-looking, but when he was in his baseball outfit, and he was twirling his bat around. dang! hes hot too! and dont even get me started on robert. holy crap. GORGEOUS!!!

message 32: by Christina (new)

Christina yeah i really loved the close ups of rob! dang he just so freakin beautiful!!!!! i couldn't stop staring at him!

message 33: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments i know! i kept hitting my friend on the leg and whispering how hot he was...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I've always liked Jasper...

EYES! I POINTED AT THE EYES SOOOOOO MUCH!!

Haha, girls screamed before the movie came on... they said 'please turn off all your cell phones. welcome to our feature presentation' or something like that and everyone screamed. Wait, I guess I did scream ONCE! At that part...

message 35: by Cira (new)

Cira (loveistheanswer106) | 20 comments Yeah, Jasper was hot, but nothing compared to robert. Especially with the sunglasses on. And at the prom. And very scene he was in! Oh my god, Every line that they said all the girls would go AWWW! (Vivian). I wanted to slap them so badly! I mean it was fine the first few times but then they just wouldn't stop! I can't wait to go again, and actually hear the movie.

message 36: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Yeah actually i guess i screamed twice then cuz i screamed when they said "now our feature presentation" and then the lights turned off!! Everyone screamed there! :P

OMG JASPER was sooo hott in his baseball outfit!!!!!! All the guys were!! Like Edward and Emmett i was like OMG! Edward especially!!!! :D :D I was like dang! Thats kinda y it was my favorite scene cuz it was soo intense and they all were like soo cute and hott!!! :D and Alice and Rose looked soo cool too!! Alice like pitched really cool!

I know i could hardly hear some parts in the movie cuz of the fans lol...but im at fault at some parts! hehe..

message 37: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments its not my fault! i tried to hold in my Awwws but i couldnt!!! it was impossible not to feel all gushy whenever robert was talking!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, people did behave themselves for the most part. The first time someone came on, there was a scream, but not after... well, when Bella and Edward were about to kiss and when they did kiss there were screams, otherwise it was only when people were first introduced.

message 39: by Zia (new)

Zia i wanted to scream but i didnt....people woulda probably yelled at me =[[

message 40: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

when bella and edward kissed this girl shouted INTENSE! And I wanted to punch her cuz I was like so in the moment!!! Lol most ppl behaved too...lots of laughing! :D

message 41: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I did! Oh and during the fight scene me and Carmella and Suzi were like holding onto eachothers hands for dear life!

message 42: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I just saw it again and there was no screaming but there was a girl there that kept saying "that never happend"

Kind of irritating!!!

message 43: by Court (new)

Court lol me and my sis were the irriating ppl who kewpt whispering to each other about the movie. I SOOOOOOOO WANNA SEEEEEE IT AGAIN!!!

message 44: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know I think me and my friends and the other ppl we talked into coming made three comments during the movie the rest was eye contact

message 45: by Zia (new)

Zia i kept whispering to my friend when i noticed things in the movie that were different from the book.

message 46: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

ohh lol that is irritating!!!!

I know I was like squeezing my friends hands...I think I almost ripped their hands off! LOL jk! :P

I have a question:

When Bella is sleeping and dreaming about Edward for the first time and she wakes up and sees him in her room and then he dissapears, was he actually there or was she dreaming??? Cuz I thought he was really there but I wasn't sure.

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I think he was really there because later when she asks if he sneaks through her window a lot he says only in the last few months.

message 48: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

okay yeah that's what I was thinking too...I just wasn't 100% sure. :D

message 49: by Veronica (new)

lol
i thought that the movie re great!:D

Anyway tina, so u just scream at once? :P
how about ur friends? Were they scream too?

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur IDK.
Nica, when you can see Twilight is it supposed to be in English? Or is it a cinema dubbed film?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6