2012 Slay the Read 2012 Paranormal Reading Challenge discussion

Books You're Reading in January

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessi (new)

Jessi (otherwhereco) | 6 comments Mod
What books are you reading in January? I just finished Crossroads which until January 31st, has a giveaway with a Kindle Fire. You can check that out here at Otherwhere.co.

I have no clue what my next paranormal read will be but I am excited to expand into zombies and post-apocolyptic reads.

What is on your plate for this month?

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen Halligan (bookandlatte) | 2 comments I just read Fracture. My next paranormal will probably be Incarnate... but that may really be fantasy. I'll let you know once I read it :). I hope to read book to of the Fever series and the third in the Night Huntress series soon.

message 3: by Racquel (new)

Racquel (purplebull) Jen wrote: "I just read Fracture. My next paranormal will probably be Incarnate... but that may really be fantasy. I'll let you know once I read it :). I hope to read book to of t..."

I heard a lot of fabulous things about Incarnate, enjoy:D it has dragons would that count as paranormal? to me, anything that does not exist today is paranormal and fantasy :p

I just finished Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel (zombie book down, yaay) next I will be reading New Girl by Paige Harbison

message 4: by Jessi (new)

Totally! Paranormal certainly covers the gamut. Including dragons!

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Halligan (bookandlatte) | 2 comments Awesome! I may not read Incarnate next though... I may have to stray from my plan because I have Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green staring me down :).

message 6: by Jessi (new)

Bittersweet is staring me down too. Once I am done with Trial by Tears (that'll be an interesting review) I'll start that. I feel the need for some hockey boys.

2012 Slay the Read 2012 Paranormal Reading...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Crossroads (other topics)
Fracture (other topics)
Incarnate (other topics)
Dearly, Departed (other topics)
New Girl (other topics)
More...