Icefire (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #2) Icefire discussion

this book rules!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garrett (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Garrett Blincoe Chris D'lacey is a very good at pulling the reader into the story, to make it as though you were the main character (David). It feels like everything that happens to him happens to you. Some people probably don't feel the same way as I do about the way he writes. Anyways a few other reasons I like this book are the fact that I love dragons, and magic of course, also the way the characters are set up. Man this book was good so read the other two.

message 2: by Lindsay (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:43PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lindsay I agree with you! I love the concept of being able to create dragons out of clay and have them truly be alive with hearts and conciences. It is so neat to have a totally original dragon story.

Aoghdan Potter this one was good but i dont understand Why a crow and a panda?

message 4: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae i read this book years ago and loved it. Can't remember much about it but from what i remember it wasn't as good as the first.

Jade Garrett wrote: "Chris D'lacey is a very good at pulling the reader into the story, to make it as though you were the main character (David). It feels like everything that happens to him happens to you. Some peopl..."

I agree on what you said about Chris d'lacey, he make you feel like the charaters which is why it make him a great writer.