secret discussion

secret

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Agnes (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:34PM) (new)

Agnes | 2 comments what's secret in this group??

message 2: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:34PM) (new)

Héctor It´s a secret, Agnes...

"The secret of the Egyptians was a secret for the same Egyptians" said Hegel.

message 3: by Maryam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:35PM) (new)

Maryam M | 1 comments ajab groupe faali,vaghean chi secrete?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Question : Tell us what you think about SECRET of this group!!!

♀☻ஆ(¸.•'´Pal2aSt0o `'•.¸) | 44 comments hi...Agnes....this is some thing like a SURREPTITIOUS thing that is here and near us all of the time but we most of the time never atentin it and forget it...although when we remmember it we don't know what is it....THIS IS A BIG SECRET....THAT HELP US TO RECIVE HAPPY LIFE....this is a TREASURY....that is for one by one us....it's show you that wher are you?what happend to you?it's a power that is exist around you like a HALO...that chengeing bye your sens...difrent sens...happy or sad...angree or els....it is SUBORDINATE of you....supordinate of your thinking...if you think for exampel"i'm so GRAY couse i lost my love or lost my money or elsss"your halo will cheng and SUBMISSION your thinkin so waht is it's result?....do you know?...it will mak you gray...and you fall down to a dark shaft....but if you think"oh i'm not gray when i lost my mony i try and add more in nera feuchure...it's result of your good think to mak you happy and SATISFY your life then you became reach...couse that was your SANCTION to yor halo....IT SUBORDINATE OF YOU...JUST YOU...

message 6: by Katayoun (new)

Katayoun | 2 comments I believe in this secret,just i wonder why sometimes it doesnt reflect!seems it must be world's law or an original,so its wrong of our mind and thinking or this law has problems??!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hello all
I was busy
so sorry
This group is a secret group
these speaking are secret speaking !!

You should tell us your secrets !!!!

♀☻ஆ(¸.•'´Pal2aSt0o `'•.¸) | 44 comments hi katayoun...why you thinking this?when it's done wrong for you?i think it don't have any problem but i wonder to know your meaning more....ATTRACTIVE for me...sometimes dosent reflect....maby you didn't atention or you dident cosentrat on it enoughe?pleas telll us more couse maby you say true...

message 9: by ♀☻ஆ(¸.•'´Pal2aSt0o `'•.¸) (last edited Jul 12, 2008 01:25AM) (new)

♀☻ஆ(¸.•'´Pal2aSt0o `'•.¸) | 44 comments yeah hesam...my secret....oooommmm come to tell us your secret...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

All secrets should be secret
what do you think ?