The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hi!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerryn (new)

Kerryn | 10 comments Hi everyone!
Im Kerryn, i live in Australia. Im obsessed with reading, always reading or re-reading something.
Its a joke to my family cos, a while ago i talked about applying for a job in a book store and my great aunty was like, they wont give you a job there. and i was like y not, and she said cos u'll be in the back reading all day and u'd never actually get any work done although u would probably become their best customer. and i was like gee thanks.
anyway lol, um i love reading, i dont have one favourite book, i have many! i love authors like nicholas sparks, and melina marchetta, stephenie meyer, jodi picoult, cecelia ahern(not all of her books tho), some of colin falconers, ok i could just keep typing now im in one of those talkative moods...
so im just gonna stop and thats all.
oh and i really love GR i only found this website the other day, but i think its awesome, im probably spending too much time on it but thats ok..
ok so bye for now.

p.s. i dont always babble, well i like to think i dont ;)

message 2: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Hi kerryn, no you don't spend too much time on GR becasue in a couple of days you will even spend more!!! it does get addictive here.
I have neverheard about Melina Marchetta. What kind of books does she write? And Colin Falconers?

Enjoy it here and welcome again!

message 3: by Kerryn (new)

Kerryn | 10 comments lol thanks jeane,
melina marchetta is an australian author shes only written 4 books, and they're all YA fiction, i dont know maybe you've seen the movie 'looking for alibrandi'? its aussie too and its not overly great her book was better. and colin falconer has written a lot of books, ive only read a couple, but he rights fiction as well but adult and usually periodical or era? i dont know the word, usually based in the past lol. hes not great at endings in my opinion but still he's written a few great books.
and thanks again, im sure i will

message 4: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Thanks kerryn!

message 5: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi Kerryn and Welcome!!!!

message 6: by Darla (new)

Darla (silvenfox) | 573 comments welcome kerryn!!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Kerryn! And don't worry about babbling, we all do it!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group! :)

Petra going to Mexico to hospital again, so hiatus (petra-x) Some of us are chat obsessed too and hang around these threads at all hours. Welcome!

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) Welcome!

message 11: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10106 comments Mod
Hi Kerryn and welcome!

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Welcome Kerryn! Beautiful name, glad you joined us.

message 13: by Kerryn (new)

Kerryn | 10 comments thanks for the welcome everyone!!