Scriptopia discussion

A Note

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Roni:*official business tone* *clears throat* This group has been created for your pleasure. There are several folders, and hopefully they fulfill your needs. Please do not post new topics in the general folder.
*sighs* And, if you MUST, you may talk out of script format in the questions/suggestions folder.
*in a lighter tone* For those of you who found this group expecting to actually write scripts, there is a folder for that. Have fun with it!

message 2: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: *yells* AWESOME!

stranger: SHH! *whispers* Roni's talking! Don't hog the spotlight!

waffle: *yells louder* WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! SPEAK LOUDER!!!

stranger: ... *slaps forehead*

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: *tilts head to side* does 'stranger' follow you everywhere?

message 4: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: YES! he/she/it/that/this is my personal STALKER!!! >[

stranger: I AM NOT A STALKER!... I just follow you everywhere :)

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: *laughs hysterically*

message 6: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: OMG ARE YOU DYING FROM LAUGHTER?!?! HURRY HE/SHE/IT.... WHATEVER YOU ARE! GIVE HER CPR!!!!!!!

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: she and i am fine, just find you really funny :)

message 8: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments stranger: Uh. No. :) Not until she says please... no wait... PRETTY please.... with a cherry on top... some sprinkles will be nice... OMG AND A BANANA SPLIT... maybe nice cold drink on a side... or or or!!...

waffle: D<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< *strangles stranger*

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: *steps back cautiously* im not in this...

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: murder is worse than stalking you know *holds phone at the ready for dialing*

message 11: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: *sniff sniff*

ew it smells... :]

aww thank you's :) you're too kind, too kind *bows and bangs head on desk* x-x

message 12: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: PUT DOWN THE PHONE OR I'MA SHOVE THIS... CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN YOUR MOUTH!

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: *steps back more* i have to go. *rushes off in general direction of her fantasy and trips on way, falling asleep*

((yes i know i copied you madeline, but its appropriate fo rright now. i really need some sleep. nighty night!))

message 14: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: um i was threatening to call the police with that comment... what did you take it as over there?
omg *bounce up and down clapping and laughing* i love love love you picture Michelle *pokes it but it does nothing. how disappointing*

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: haha, thanx. and i have found that if you poke the pic enough it will do something eventually.

message 16: by Madeline (last edited Nov 14, 2008 09:59PM) (new)

Madeline madeline: nighty night then!!! *smiles too wide and waves quickly for a while until Michelle is out of sight* yea brake the screen

message 17: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: LOL!!!! nighty night <33 *turns back to madeline* PUT DOWN THAT UGLY PHONE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL REALLY SHOVE THIS DELICIOUS COOKIE IN YOUR MOUTH! BEWARE! ITS SUPAAA SOFT AND WARM!!! >:O

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: *laughs on way out, bumping into screen and failing to break it. passes out sleeping contentedly*

message 19: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: omg that picture... HAHAHA I had an away message on aim that said: Smile!! It scares people :D LOL

message 20: by Madeline (last edited Nov 14, 2008 10:03PM) (new)

Madeline madeline: *shrinks to the size of a five year old kid* ooohhh coooookkieee
*eyes get spongebob big**phone slips out of hand and hsatters but madeline dont notice...*

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((nice!! and now i seriously have to go before i pass out! byeas!!!))

message 22: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: *snickers evily* I got you now. >D

Come on... come get the cookie :3

message 23: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: .... night. i might make you laugh so i wont say anymore *slaps self* oh darn it!

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: *sees bowl of cookies at feet. grabs it and runs. trips over the phone and gets a mouth ful of cookies* wah!

message 25: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: LOL!!

message 26: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: HEY YOU COOKIE STEALER! COME BACK! *tackles madeline* GIMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!

message 27: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: OH DARN IT! I need to go to sleep... I need to wake up at 6 am tomorrow... ON A SATURDAY!!!! Nice meeting you Madeline :) AND PAWS OFF MY COOKIE! btw I added you as muah buddehhh ;D NIGHTY NIGHT!

message 28: by Madeline (last edited Nov 14, 2008 10:08PM) (new)

Madeline madeline: thank you *courtsies and trips causing her to fall backward* should of figured. i have the worst balance *sighs from the ground*

imagine seeing you later then :)

message 29: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: LoL well at least you didn't bang your head on the desk ;D

message 30: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell)
Luna: Um... Hi?

message 31: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: come in on the wrong part of that conversation? *laughs*

message 32: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) Luna: LOL

message 33: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Roni:Could you not use this as a talking topic? It was meant more as an informative topic.

message 34: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) Luna: *shrugs* Sorry

message 35: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: Waffle started it! *points to where waffle was last spotted* sorry Roni :)

message 36: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) Olivia: Hey Roni, can you make a talking topic?

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: *surprised* You mean they aren't all? We get so much off topic I don't think we need one for talking.... We'd start miming, lol!

message 38: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Roni:Olivia, you don't even have to ask. You can go ahead and create any topic yourself. And this topic shouldn't be off topic anyhow, but it is. I will have to do something about that...

message 39: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Riley: LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA LA DI DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!