Browncoats discussion

Fun Stuff > random problamatic stuff

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olin (new)

Olin | 10 comments i saw a bumpersticker today that said "REAVERS ATE MY GORAM CO-PILOT! (now accepting applications).

i thougt that was hilarious!!!!

message 2: by Luann (last edited Nov 10, 2008 12:17AM) (new)

message 3: by Olin (last edited Dec 04, 2008 11:15PM) (new)

Olin | 10 comments im getting "i can kill you with my brain" for me and a friend for christmas

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindypliego) | 76 comments Oh, I love bumper stickers, my favorite is the one with the dinosaurs "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" and "No power in the 'verse can stop me"

and I would love that license plate frame. I love Wash :)

message 5: by Olin (new)

Olin | 10 comments my fav is "do not meddle in the affairs of DRAGONS, for you are CRUNCHY and good with ketchup."

message 6: by liz (last edited Jan 12, 2009 06:11AM) (new)

liz (lizevans) Olin wrote: "my fav is "do not meddle in the affairs of DRAGONS, for you are CRUNCHY and good with ketchup.""

That is my favorite quote. It was my quote on my MSN Profile for years. . . I wonder if it's still there.

message 7: by Kandice (new)

Kandice I have a Serenity bumper sticker I bought off E-Bay. It's just the laser cut word in that font. The man I purchased it from sent me 10, even though I only paid for one. Suffice it to say, I have stuck them everywhere! My desk at work, home, my bike, my husbands car (against his approval ;). I love those stickers!