The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Another newbie

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 175 comments Hey everyone, I'm Catherine. I've been lurking on the what are you reading section of this group for a few days before joining, but I'm loving all the recommendations! I'm in graduate school, so I don't have as much time as I'd like, but I'm just finishing up (and loving) The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao. Thanks again!

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Hi Catherine. Welcome to TNBBC.

message 3: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments HI Catherine...Welcome...this group is great and I hope you really enjoy your time here. :~)

message 5: by Ann from S.C. (new)

Ann from S.C. | 1395 comments Hello and welcome!!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Catherine!

message 7: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 38 comments Welcome Catherine. I do hope you enjoy this humble little group of readers:)

KB

message 8: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Hi Catherine.
Thanks for joining. I love when people say they have been 'lurking'... I get this funny visual of them in a long hooded overcoat, huddled behind stacks of books and shelves, peeking in on all the fun.....

Trash the coat, and quit hiding... come play with us!!!

message 9: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Lori, you do have something with long coats, don't you? :-)))

message 10: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Ha ha ha... I never wore or owned one, but they make for cool visuals, I think :)

Petra bf in 2 days but I have lost my nerve (petra-x) Hi there Catherine, and welcome.

message 12: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (spedkristie) Welcome!!!!

message 13: by Carol (new)

Carol | 18 comments Catherine, welcome, I am new too.

I hope not less money, my library and I are very good friends.

message 14: by Darla (new)

Darla (silvenfox) | 573 comments Welcome Catherine!!

message 15: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (acountkel) | 992 comments Hey Catherine.
Nice to meet ya!

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 175 comments Thanks! I've officially trashed my creepy lurker trenchcoat and am ready to play! I've already spent too much time on this site, but this group is amazing!

message 17: by Linda (new)

Linda | 887 comments Hello Catherine. Welcome to the neighborhood.

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) We'll GET you, my pretty, and your little DOG too! Hahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahha <- That was supposed to be an evil laugh.

Anyway, welcome Catherine!

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Well you definitely got the evil eye goin' on! Ok i'll try it...

Mwhwahahahwhwhwhahahahahahahhahaha (I think it's better in all caps)

message 20: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Fiona, everytime I read your laugh I get the sound with it and it is evil!!!!

message 21: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) She has evil down to a science, yes she does.... <<< removes her clown hat, and funny nose...and sighs >>>

message 22: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Haha Laura, she does! If there would have been a course at Uni, Fiona would have been the number 1!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group!