The Witches of Dixie (Witchery, #1) The Witches of Dixie discussion

Did this novel affect your life in a positive way? How?

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new) - added it

Laura What did you like best in this novel...the story, the characters, the spells/rituals/chants, the information about feral cat rescue or how to reduce fibroids naturally, etc.? Did this novel bless your life? Were you surprised by that?

message 2: by Heavenlypeachgarden (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Heavenlypeachgarden I suffer from depression and WOD cheered me up especially reading about nature and the poetical side of the book aslo it gave me advice on a way of how to handle fear

message 3: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:31PM) (new) - added it

Laura Thanks so much for responding to this discussion thread. I had no idea you struggled with depression, so I am thrilled my novel could give you some peace. Knowing that makes my day!

Over the years many of my readers have mentioned the same thing. They often tell me how the way my novels are written and all the tidbits of empowering information in them lift them to a very positive place in their lives. One even said my novels work better than Zoloft with no negative side effects (grin). I take that as a supreme compliment!

However, because I put so much empowering information (as well as real spells, rituals, and chants) in my novels, things my readers can use to bless their own lives, I have to keep a big "notebook of details" for this novel series.

Right now I am working on Book Two in the series, which is called "What Witches Want." And I had to stop this week and spend several days working in that notebook, catching up on all the empowering details I put in the first 13 chapters before I could go on to write chapter 14 in that novel. There is no way I can keep track of all these info/details in my head, so I have to be good about writing in a specific place, like this notebook just for "The Witchey Series."

Thanks again for being so honest in this discussion thread. Many faery blessings to you, and consider yourself hugged dearly by me today! xoxoxo

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Witches of Dixie (other topics)