The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Another newbie- Mrs.Z

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MrsZ (new)

MrsZ | 4 comments As a teacher forever, I have always been known as Mrs. Z.... Now that I am semi-retired (still tutor) I have tons more time to read for fun. Hope to learn much from many of you!

message 2: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Welcome Mrs Z, don't beleive the one above me...we never behave really well but jsut go completely crazy, especially the one above me.

message 3: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi Mrs.Z welcome!!! I'm sure you will love this well behaved (cough) group. LOL :~)

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Mrs. Z!

message 5: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome, Mrs.Z ! Great name !

message 7: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Welcome Mrs. Z. You are going to be happy you joined.

message 8: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (acountkel) | 992 comments Welcome!

message 9: by Darla (new)

Darla (silvenfox) | 573 comments Welcome :)

message 10: by Ann from S.C. (new)

Ann from S.C. | 1395 comments Hello and welcome!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Be welcome, Mrs.Z! I had a history teacher when I was in gymnasium. If I read today history books and love history, this is mostly due to her. She didn't only teach us history, but also to read quality and documented historical fiction. She was also very elegant. I wanted to be like her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the name Mrs. Z! Welcome to the group!

message 13: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10125 comments Mod
Hi Mrs. Z.. thanks for finding us and introducing yourself! I am sure you will find tons of great things to read here..... Especially now that you have the time to do so more often :)

message 14: by Linda (new)

Linda | 887 comments Welcome MrsZ. Get ready for a whole new education here. You will be amazed!