Terminalcoffee discussion

Helping You To Know The News > Butt injection with "fix a flat" leads to address (arrest, but I can't edit because then you won't understand the first couple of posts:) (my attention span doesn't last until the end of this thread title)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven)

message 3: by ~Geektastic~ (new)

~Geektastic~ (atroskity) | 3207 comments I'm not sure which is weirder, the contents of this article or the title of the thread.

message 4: by Félix (last edited Nov 19, 2011 10:22AM) (new)

Félix (habitseven) Who's address did it lead to? Thankfully, not mine.

message 5: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments How do we think RA stumbled upon this article? Google search for "fix a flat"? Link from a chat-room discussion on cosmetic self-surgery?

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It's obvious that anyone wanting to fix their flat butt would come to the same conclusions as this "practitioner." Cement and superglue make perfect sense as ingredients as well.

message 7: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Very true.

message 8: by ~Geektastic~ (new)

~Geektastic~ (atroskity) | 3207 comments Talk about junk in your trunk.

message 9: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Exactly.

message 10: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Something about fix-a-flat being injected into someone's butt made me think of that 80's R&B song... the one that goes "Solid. Solid as a rock. That's what this love iiiiisss." Something about imagining tire filler insomeone's butt cheek inspired that memory.

message 11: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Yeah.

message 12: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Jonathan wrote: "How do we think RA stumbled upon this article? Google search for "fix a flat"? Link from a chat-room discussion on cosmetic self-surgery?"

It was on msn.com's main page. Also, I have too much free time.

message 13: by Janice (new)

Janice (jamasc) Bunns of steel... I mean cement.

message 14: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Heidi, I hate you for that earworm. :P

message 15: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24070 comments Mod
Notice how the "mug" shot had to expand to full body length, for this one perp? Suspicious.

message 16: by Jonathan (last edited Nov 20, 2011 08:06AM) (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "Also, I have too much free time."

I've read your blog, Anthony. I honestly don't understand how you manage to do all the things that you do in the course of the day. I'd be exhausted. So if you're actually able to accomplish all of that and still have a spare moment to surf the web, you're way ahead of the game.

message 17: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Jammies wrote: "Heidi, I hate you for that earworm. :P"

:) You're welcome, Jammies.

Angela~twistedmind~ (twistedmind) | 540 comments Good. Googlie. Mooglie.
That is all.

message 19: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Jammies wrote: "Heidi, I hate you for that earworm. :P"

Oh, and p.s. Hate is such a strong word.

message 20: by Lori (new)

Lori | 181 comments I saw that in the paper today...OMG, how insane can someone be??? That stuff is toxic, helllooooo? Concrete??? WTF?

message 21: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Lori wrote: "I saw that in the paper today...OMG, how insane can someone be??? That stuff is toxic, helllooooo? Concrete??? WTF?"

What would really be sad would be if her hubby complains that her butt's flabby after this. Plus, gah, after sitting for a while, I'll bet her butt REALLY hurts. She'll never be able to seriously enjoy the feel of a soft foamy cushion on her backside ever again, not really...