SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

The Twilight Saga (Twilight, #1-4)
This topic is about The Twilight Saga
All Book Discussions > Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyers (re-read in December 2011)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chrizette (last edited Nov 19, 2011 07:05AM) (new)

Chrizette | 906 comments Hi Guys

Moderators please move this thread if I am in the wrong spot :)

We went to the midnight screening of Breaking Dawn Part I on Tuesday night. Loved the movie and it has put me in the mood to re-read the series. Anyone want to join me in December and maybe chat about it a bit?

http://allthedaysof.blogspot.com/2011...

message 2: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
Under book discussion now :)

I think I might join, but only the audio books :)

message 3: by Chrizette (new)

Chrizette | 906 comments Thank you for moving me, Lu! Was unsure where to put myself - lol.

I forgot about your awesome "holiday" plans - maybe it a good choice for the long flight?

message 4: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
That's a plan :)

If there are no good movies on it :P

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 4434 comments Mod
Hey Chrizette, I think I might join you. Not a 100% sure since I am experienceing a sort of reading block right now and I have to get out of that first, but I was thinking abiout rereading the books. I saw most of the first movie a couple of days ago and I must say it wasn't as bad as I expected. I quite liked it and it put me in the mood of rereading the books. I had avoided watching the movies since I was more or less certain they would ruin it but a few days ago it was on the television and nothing else that was good was on so I watched it and was pleasantly surprised.
Good thing about rereading the books is that we can use them for the young adult challenge.

message 6: by Chrizette (new)

Chrizette | 906 comments Hi Barbara

Welcome to our tiny reading group! Sonette, Nella and I have been chatting and we are unsure of our start date. I assume we all have the books, so I guess we can just start when the feeling hits us :) This is a totally informal read-a-long so almost anything goes! :)

message 7: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
Started listening to the Twilight audio book today!

message 8: by Chrizette (new)

Chrizette | 906 comments How is the audio? Any good?

message 9: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
The girls voice is a bit whiny and she makes Edward sound really lame lol, but its ok cause I have read it several times :)