Vampire Academy discussion

rp > Kianna and Nicollette 1 on 1:)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,065 (4065 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Begin!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek was walking through the forest and jumped into a tree, for a better look.

message 3: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Lucia was walking through the forest in a black lace dress with black slippers and her silver hair was up.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek turned his head, smelling the scent of another. He jumped down from the high branch he was in and leaned against the tree, waiting to see who it was.

message 5: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments Lucia continued to walk,she then heard a noise,she walked to see who it was.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek could see someone coming and decided to blend into to the tree. It was a girl who stopped and looked directly at him. "You can see me?"

message 7: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments She stopped and looked,"Yeah,I can see you."She said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He stepped away from the tree. "I never really mastered that power yet." He watched her.

message 9: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Its difficult to master powers when your half and half."She said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek nodded. "How'd you know I was half and half?" He then added. "You are to aren't you?"

message 11: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Because if you had the full powers then you would have been unseen."She said,"Yes,I'm also half and half."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked. "I'm Derek." He stepped closer to her, holding out his hand.

message 13: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "I'm Lucia."She said taking his hand in hers.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Nice to meet you." He let go of her hand. "What else are you...I mean I smell the vampire, but there's something else."

message 15: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Witch,that is my other half."She said in a flat tone,"And you are half demon and vampire."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." He leaned against the tree. "Do you not enjoy being half witch?" He looked at her. "It's just the way you said it."

message 17: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments She sighed,then faced him,"I do enjoy it,but my vampire clan that I was born into did not."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, understanding. "Yeah that happens alot, which is why I didn't join the clan that attacked me or went to find demons to take me in." He watched her. "I prefer being alone than in a clan or coven."

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Yes,after I showed traits of being a witch I was considered tainted,not a true pureblooded vampire like the rest of my clan."She said,"After being alone for all that time,wouldn't you have been afraid?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Afraid of what?"

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Of them coming after you and forcing you to change and be what they want."She said realizing she was speaking about her own past.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2011 02:19PM) (new)

Derek watched her closely. "I don't and I don't think you're talking about me either." He began to hear her thoughts.

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "No,your right,I'm talking about myself."She said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and looked at her. "Where do you stay?"

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "No where at the moment."She said.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why is that?" He glanced away then back. "You new here?"

message 27: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Just because,and yes I am new."Shes aid with a shrug.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek looked at her. "Sorry, just curious."

message 29: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Its alright."She said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like to stay at my place?" He got off the tree. "It's through the forest there." He glanced that way.

message 31: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "I don't want to be a bother."She said,"But if you are offering,sure."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles. "You want be a bother, I'd be happy to have you."

message 33: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Oh,why thank you."She said as she walked to him.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and walked her to his cabin down the path.

message 35: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments She looked around as they walked,"Its beautiful out her."She said as the walked the path.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and looked up at the trees. "Yeah, I love it out here but I don't stay all the time." He opened the door to the cabin and let her in.

message 37: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Why not?"She said as she walked in,it was warm and cozy.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He shut the door and sat on the couch. "I'm looking for my dad." He sighed. "I never really got to meet him...my mom died when I was born and he gave me to my grandmother and he left."

message 39: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments She went and sat down on the other end,"Have you got any leads,and I'm sorry about your mother."She said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay and no I really haven't." He ran a hand through his shaggy hair and looked at her. "I've been thinking I should give up."

message 41: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "If you want to find him,you shouldn't give up."She said giving him a reassuring smile.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He smile slightly. "I just don't where to start really."

message 43: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Where was he seen recently?"She said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 21, 2011 04:48PM) (new)

"That's it, I don't know." He frowned.

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Have you tried the hall of records?"She said.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've never heard of that." He looked at her.

message 47: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Really,its in the courthouse."She said.

message 48: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments (Hey)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi))

Derek smiled. "Well I have to check it out."

message 50: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 4264 comments "Yeah,you should,but its not open til 8am tomorrow,and it about 9pm right now so."She said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82