The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

WINTER CHALLENGE 2011: EARTH > 15.5 - All Shiny and New

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dlmrose (last edited Nov 20, 2011 04:47AM) (new)

Dlmrose | 17583 comments Mod
15.5 All Shiny and New: December is Read a New Book Month- read a book published since January 1, 2011 by a new-to-you author.

message 2: by Dlmrose (new)

placeholder

message 3: by Dlmrose (new)

placeholder

message 4: by Rosemary (last edited Nov 19, 2011 01:35PM) (new)

Rosemary | 640 comments I am thinking of a book which is an anthology by five authors. Two of the authors are new to me and the other three are not. Would that be OK?

message 5: by Dlmrose (new)

Rosemary wrote: "I am thinking of a book which is an anthology by five authors. Two of the authors are new to me and the other three are not. Would that be OK?"

Sorry, they should be new

message 6: by Mabeelle (new)

Mabeelle | 99 comments Should we read a book that was published in 2011 or any book by an author who had a book published in 2011.

I'm sorry if it's obvious from the description but English is not my first language and sometimes I get a little confused with my translation.

message 7: by Dlmrose (last edited Nov 20, 2011 04:49AM) (new)

Mabeelle wrote: "Should we read a book that was published in 2011 or any book by an author who had a book published in 2011.

I'm sorry if it's obvious from the description but English is not my first language and ..."

A book published in 2011 (your English is fine, my writing was ambiguous- and English IS my first language)

message 8: by Mabeelle (new)

Mabeelle | 99 comments Dlmrose wrote: "Mabeelle wrote: "Should we read a book that was published in 2011 or any book by an author who had a book published in 2011.

I'm sorry if it's obvious from the description but English is not my fi..."

Thank you for the clarification :)

message 9: by JennRenee (new)

JennRenee (jennreneeread) | 1332 comments would an ARC for Publication April 2012 work for this? or does it need to be already published?

message 10: by Dlmrose (new)

Jenn Renee wrote: "would an ARC for Publication April 2012 work for this? or does it need to be already published?"

It would work, please note that it is an ARC when you post