Nicholas Sparks Novels discussion

The Books > The best of me

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
Anybody read it already??

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I really want to read it. I haven't been able to get it yet :(

message 3: by Susan (last edited Nov 20, 2011 02:35PM) (new)

Susan I have it downloaded but haven't read it yet either....I have over 20 books going right Now! Lol no pressure!

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenniferdenise) I just finished this book. I loved it all the way to the end. Loved the characters. It was a very fast read.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather | 3 comments I could not put this book down! The ending to the book is amazing. You really get sucked into the characters and how they must be feeling.

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan I have it downloaded on my iPad but haven't started it yet.

message 7: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 46 comments Got it when it came out, finished it a few days later. It's really good, definitely enjoyed it. Can't wait to hear about his next book being released, wonder what it will be. :)

message 8: by Gina (new)

Gina Estrada (IamMrsEstrada) | 14 comments what is the story all about?

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinnpat) | 2 comments I just posted this on another thread but it was seriously a great book, I fell in love with the characters. I would definitely recommend it!

message 10: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 25 comments I read it. I got for my Birthday on November 18 and i read it within few days, it was amazing, i couldn't put that one down.

message 11: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 46 comments I got The Best of Me the day it came out. Posted a photo of myself and the book to Nicholas Spark's Facebook page and he commented on it! I was so happy! I read it within a couple of days and it was very good.

message 12: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 25 comments Aww that's nice. I would gotten it day it came out but i had no money so i got it as gift in November. I really hope Nicholas comes here for signing, love to meet him.

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan jenia we have the same birthday! :)

message 14: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 25 comments Nice :) Happy Late Birthday then.

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan Same to you! :)

message 16: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 25 comments Susan wrote: "Same to you! :)"

Thank you! Did you read the book yet?

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan Nope still sitting here on the iPad begging me to read it! Lol

message 18: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 25 comments Susan wrote: "Nope still sitting here on the iPad begging me to read it! Lol"

Ahh. I might read it again. Loved it.

message 19: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 46 comments I didn't really have the $ either but I couldn't help it! I'm a sucker for Sparks and the wait at the library would have been crazy.

message 20: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 25 comments I did put him on waitlist in library. But i was like number 200 and my mom suprised me with book on birthday. I usually get books from library unless it Nicholas. LOL

message 21: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 46 comments I have been so bad about going to the library this year. I've been thrift store shopping ALL year and have a good box or two of books that are either my favorites or they are off my "dire MUST read" list. I want to have my own little library one day so I guess I'm just starting now. I need to start saving money and start reading some of the books I have (I'm sure I have over 50 to read) before buying more. That's one of my goals for 2012- borrow from the library and catch up on my books! But sometimes when you see a super cheap and good book you can't help but pick it up! :)

message 22: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 25 comments I know how that is. When i have money, i usually spend it on books.

message 23: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 90 comments I thought that was a good book

message 24: by Pallavee (new)

Pallavee Das (pallavee777) | 1 comments I read "Best of Me" and the title of the book says it all.... I am a huge NS fan and as always i loved this book too.... I saw someone comparing it with "The Notebook" but i did not think it was comparable.....yes it was wonderful and pleasant to read but it can never be The Notebook....

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat | 8 comments I wanted to read this before it came out at the cinema. Luckily for me there was offer and I got the book cheaper and enjoying it so far.

message 26: by Kat (new)

Kat | 8 comments I wanted to read this before it came out at the cinema. Luckily for me there was offer and I got the book cheaper and enjoying it so far.

message 27: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 6 comments I havent read it yet, but looking forward to it! =)

message 28: by Julia (new)

Julia Greco (juliagreco) | 5 comments I just recently read this book and completed my goal to finish it before the movie came out and I stayed true to my goal and didn't watch any clips or look at any posters for the movie. And I can honestly say this is tied for my favourite book from him, with the wedding. It was such an amazing book and the ending was just a perfect way to conclude the beautiful story. The characters keep U so connected into the story and it was just an amazing read. I just watched the movie as well and it was a good movie but it was very different from the book. But overall the book was one of my favourites!

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat | 8 comments I have finished the book but now need someone to go see the movie with

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments I just finished the book, wanted to talk about it (spoilers and all) and now I can't find where I wrote that in this group. *sigh*.. sigh. I love it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the book and imma start on it soon!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Starting today!

message 33: by _pcunningham (new)

_pcunningham | 1 comments This is my favorite book hands down. So many plot twist and a beautiful romance