Books Stephen King Recommends discussion

Tabitha King
This topic is about Tabitha King

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Almeta, co-moderator (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 1093 comments Mod
Stephen King Recommended Author.

message 2: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) I've read two books by her, Candles Burning and The Trap. Both were good, but I liked The Trap better, it was a very good story. I really liked her writing style, and will definitely pick up more of her books if I ever come across them, they are on my want-list.

message 3: by Kandice (new)

Kandice I've read One on One, Pearl, Small World and The Trap. Like Kit, I really enjoy her style of writing and The Trap was my favorite by far. Almost horror, but not quite.

message 4: by Janice (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 801 comments I have Small World to read. I'm not sure when I'll get to it.

message 5: by Debra (new)

Debra (debra_t) | 2574 comments Mod
I think we'll read one of Tabitha's books. Candles Burning is the only I've read. I'll set up a poll. It will be a nice come back from our loonng break.

message 6: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 598 comments That sounds like a great idea!

message 7: by Annerlee (new)

Annerlee | 16 comments Sounds like a plan. I've never read anything by Tabitha King either and I'd like to.

message 8: by Lalania (new)

Lalania | 3 comments I can't find where the book was announced that we are reading from Tabitha King... Did I miss something?

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mhomer616) | 28 comments Lalania wrote: "I can't find where the book was announced that we are reading from Tabitha King... Did I miss something?"

It isn't posted anywhere and I asked a couple of weeks ago, with no response. Not sure what is going on. I would just assume to read the one with the most votes.

message 10: by Debra (new)

I'm sorry for being offline and so far behind. Life happens...

Anyway, yes, we are reading The Book of Reuben. I'm going to extend the reading time for the present through September 30th. That should give everyone plenty of time.

Again, my apologies for not responding to your messages Lalania and Michelle.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mhomer616) | 28 comments No problem! Life does indeed happen. Glad you are ok!

message 12: by Kandice (new)

Kandice This is a hard book to track down! The library doesn't have it. I used to have Tabitha's books, but either lent or gave them away. I shouldn't have!

message 13: by Debra (new)

Darn! I’m sorry her books are so hard to find. Aargh!

message 14: by Annerlee (last edited Aug 01, 2018 03:15PM) (new)

Annerlee | 16 comments You can borrow a free ebook version from the open library:

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL10833...

You just need to create an account and install Adobe Digital editions to read it. There's only one copy available though...

There's no catch / credit card details required or anything dodgy like that either, it's part of the Internet Archive project.