Creative Reviews discussion

Special Events > Report Me, Please!

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments In preparation for the release of The Willing (Crayder Chronicles #2)  by C.S. Splitter I am giving away copies of The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles #1) by C.S. Splitter on Smashwords : http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

Now, if Amazon finds out, The Reluctant will be free on that site too. So, do what you must. :)

Thank you!
Splitter

message 2: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments ahh awsome! i'll kidnap it now and read it when I get the kindle for christmas :)

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 170 comments Thank you, Splitter!

and, oh, my lips are se.....

message 4: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments lol, thank you, Patricia and Ash.

All should not that the Reluctant is going through a final edit as we speak, too. It will be re-releasd along with the Willing. Just cleaning up some issues pointed out to me by the "Comma Queen" who I call my editor.

Splitter

message 5: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Oh...Ummmm...I think I see, Patrica....

To those of you who found out my other secret, you can re-download the real thing (just a couple last minute edits) later tonight.

Never underestimate the intellect of your audience...

Lesson learned lol.

Splitter

message 6: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Hahaha okay I'll check that out too. Haha don't worry you ask Amy she's going through End of the Line for it's re-release...

message 7: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Just cleaning up some issues pointed out to me by the "Comma Queen" who I call my editor.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) sweeeeeeetttttt!

message 9: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments hahaha resemble or resent?

message 10: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Resemble, for sure. :)

message 11: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments hahaha that's good :)

message 12: by Cambria (last edited Nov 18, 2011 07:55PM) (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOL!!! I will be sure to download the Reluctant and The Willing as soon as the comma queen tells me I can..... :)

message 13: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments The cool thing is that whenever I call her the "Comma Queen" I hear "Dancing Queen" by ABBA lol

Splitter

message 14: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments hahahahaha

message 15: by Tricia (last edited Nov 18, 2011 08:18PM) (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments The cool thing is that whenever I call her the "Comma Queen" I hear "Dancing Queen" by ABBA lol

Oh good, I'm not the only one...

message 16: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Tricia wrote: "The cool thing is that whenever I call her the "Comma Queen" I hear "Dancing Queen" by ABBA lol

Oh good, I'm not the only one..."

Me too too!

message 17: by Nora (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments Thanks, Splitter! I know about editing issues...yuk. I just finished up more edits on The Twelfth Paladin. Isn't it amazing what gets missed even though we've read our stories probably a hundred times?

I'm looking forward to your books!

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Nora wrote: "Thanks, Splitter! I know about editing issues...yuk. I just finished up more edits on The Twelfth Paladin. Isn't it amazing what gets missed even though we've read our stories probably a hundred ti..."

Editing makes you hate your own story.
I'll be posting about splitters book tonight midnight east coast time!!

message 19: by Nora (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Nora wrote: "Thanks, Splitter! I know about editing issues...yuk. I just finished up more edits on The Twelfth Paladin. Isn't it amazing what gets missed even though we've read our stories probably..."

YEAH!! I'll be up...editing an anthology! lol

message 20: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments YEAH! I'll be asleep...trying to catch up to face my 3-day work week!!!

message 21: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Splitter has two, count 'em TWO, interviews working with JennP...neither of which was I able to complete before the release because my editor, the Comma Queen, kept pointing out why I suck as a writer lol. And Smashwords hates me, of course.

Just for a taste of what self pubbing it like; my latest file says Edit 83 in the title...

BTW, Tricia has worked her @ss off to get these books out and clean up after me. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a proofer or editor.

Splitter

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) C.S. Splitter wrote: "Splitter has two, count 'em TWO, interviews working with JennP...neither of which was I able to complete before the release because my editor, the Comma Queen, kept pointing out why I suck as a wri..."

Don't worry! I'll give her the good pimpin she deserves tonight!

message 23: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Splitter She is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a proofer or editor.

Jenn Don't worry! I'll give her the good pimpin she deserves tonight!

/blush
Aw, you guys rock! <3

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Tricia wrote: "Splitter She is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a proofer or editor.

Jenn Don't worry! I'll give her the good pimpin she deserves tonight!

/blush
Aw, you guys ro..."
YOU rock my face off!!!!

message 25: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments :::claps for tricia:::

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Ottilie wrote: ":::claps for tricia:::"

Spirit fingers !!!!! Rotflmao!

message 27: by Nora (last edited Nov 20, 2011 03:42PM) (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments C.S. Splitter wrote: "Splitter has two, count 'em TWO, interviews working with JennP...neither of which was I able to complete before the release because my editor, the Comma Queen, kept pointing out why I suck as a wri..."

LOL! This is very good to know since I am blind as bat even with contacts and reading glasses. I cannot believe the things I miss. Hum, maybe I should have a contest to see who can find the most typos...that would be interesting (and frightening!)

message 28: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Ummm....that's actually pretty good, Nora...

Splitter

message 29: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Spirit fingers? Is this a meme or a type of biscuit?
JAC

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) J.A. wrote: "Spirit fingers? Is this a meme or a type of biscuit?
JAC"

Lol, it's a line from a YA cheerleading movie from like 10 years ago called Bring it On;)

message 31: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments It's an awesome movie!

"Those aren't spirit fingers! THESE are spirit fingers!"

message 32: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Tricia wrote: "It's an awesome movie!

"Those aren't spirit fingers! THESE are spirit fingers!""

Right?!?
I was more like the brunette.
Here's, your spirit finger!!! Lol

message 33: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Me too! <3 Eliza's character in there!

message 34: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Tricia wrote: "Me too! <3 Eliza's character in there!"

I loved her hair and look when she entered the gym.

And that wiping of the tat was epic!

"mistys the poo so take a good whiff!"

message 35: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Ok, so my thread of shameless self promotion just went cheerleader.

Tom Crayder would approve, I guess.

Splitter

message 36: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments He would if he saw Eliza in that skirt...so would Lorena

message 37: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Tricia wrote: "He would if he saw Eliza in that skirt...so would Lorena"

Lmao!
Even I think she's hot in that movie!
Ok back to our regularly scheduled thread.
Buy splitters kick as new book The Willing where I am referenced as cattle.

message 38: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Hook 'em horns! lol

NOT the way I meant the nickname!

Splitter

message 39: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarawyndspryte) | 243 comments I've had my copy for awhile now so I won't twit you about it needing editing. :)

message 40: by C.S. Splitter (last edited Nov 23, 2011 08:20PM) (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments lol, thank you!

Ps...I'll send a new copy if you like :)

Splitter

message 41: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarawyndspryte) | 243 comments Only if ya want to. Might drive me less crazy if the edits were done. But I might be less funny if I was less crazy so... decisions, decisions... LOL!

message 42: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Check your PM box. You can be funny either way!

Splitter

message 43: by Flora (new)

Flora Smith (bookwormflo) Free is always good. I shall post it on my blog :)

message 44: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Thank you, Flora. Please post a link so we can visit your blog! My thread is your thread lol.

Splitter

message 45: by Flora (new)

Flora Smith (bookwormflo) C.S. Splitter wrote: "Thank you, Flora. Please post a link so we can visit your blog! My thread is your thread lol.

Splitter"

Here's the link. Feel free to stop by

http://fromthebootheelcottonpatch.blo...

message 46: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Flora wrote: "C.S. Splitter wrote: "Thank you, Flora. Please post a link so we can visit your blog! My thread is your thread lol.

Splitter"

Here's the link. Feel free to stop by

http://fromthebootheelcotto..."

Sweet! Thanks!

message 47: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments A Very Splitter Christmas over on Mysti Parker's site: http://mystiparker.blogspot.com/2011/...

Yes, it has a dog in it. Pick up some free books while you are there!

Splitter