Good YA Series discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Vampire Academy > VA: Adrian or Dimitri?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Emily V (xemilyx) | 4 comments Who do you prefer??? TEAM ADRIAN!

saga (iyagi) Well, hhmm.. let me think... oh i guess, no. wait. I'm sure. TEAM DIMITRI!

Love_books | 23 comments i dunno. i wouldnt go with either. id much prefer rose pick a new nice simple sweet guy but since theres no way of that happening in the near future id say Dimitri

message 4: by May (new) - rated it 4 stars

May | 16 comments team DIMITRI he's amazing true I loved Adrian but Dmitri was rose's match

Theevildevil | 2 comments For Rose: Dimitri.
For Myself: Adrian.
:D

Emily V (xemilyx) | 4 comments Theevildevil wrote: "For Rose: Dimitri.
:D"

TOTALLY AGREE! LOVE ADRIAN!

Leah Spiegel | 3 comments Team Dimitri!!!

message 8: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat | Bookocraze (bookocraze) | 1 comments Team DIMITRI, all the way <3 :D

message 9: by May (new) - rated it 4 stars

May | 16 comments just finished reading bloodlines OMG It's amazing I love Adrian even more in vampire academy I loved him dearly but I still picked Dmitri and I still do cause rose is totally better with Dmitri but Adrian and Sydney OMG

Ayana (rainbowfish18) DIMITRI!!! HE MY HEART THROB!!

Elena (elenav714) Adrian

Ashley (readerandwriter) In the beginning I was going for Dimitri and wanted that happy ending for Rose and Dimitri. But after Dimitri got changed and Rose started dating Adrian, I was all for Adrian.

message 13: by Zayna (new) - added it

Zayna | 41 comments never read this series..is it worth it>

Crystal (crystalways) | 305 comments Mod
Zayna wrote: "never read this series..is it worth it>"

YES

message 15: by Aura (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aura | 6 comments Dimitri, i LOVE Adrian bot i like Dimitri more

message 16: by C.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.C. | 29 comments Zayna wrote: "never read this series..is it worth it>"

Definitely worth it :)

Sayyeda (literaryhues) | 9 comments Zayna wrote: "never read this series..is it worth it>"

YES. YOU WILL REGRET NOTHING.

Asiyah (vvanderess) | 11 comments I'M TORN!!! I love both of them soooo much! At first I'm like "Dmitri! Dmitri!" the whole time but then how sad Adrian was when Dmitri came back I was like "Adrian! Adrian! Everything's gonna be okay!".Lol. And does ANYONE else remeber Mason?! Poor sweet Mason?

Jezebel | 1 comments team DIMITRI all the way! he always loved rose no doubt about it

Minouschka (minous) | 7 comments Team Dimitri!!!! Rose will always love Dimitri more no matter how lovely Adrian is going to be! If I where Rose I would choose Adrian ...and of story

message 21: by saga (new) - rated it 5 stars

saga (iyagi) Team Dimitri. And I'm not a Dimitri-for-Rose-Adrian-for-me kind of girl. I'm a Dimitri-is-mine. :D

Alexa (helliscoldx) Adrian 'cause he's badass

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION??? DIMITRI IS MINEY MINE MINE!!!

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) OH, AND BY THE WAY- I AM ROSE AND NOBODY IS STEALING MY GUY!!!

message 25: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina Adrian is great, but Dimitri is for Rose. They need to be together!

Elena (summerday) | 10 comments Ahh, this is a cruel question.
When I started Vampire Academy, I was totally all over Dimitri. I love him, I love guys like him. And I do believe he's the right choice for Rose.
But when in Frostbite Richelle Mead introduced Adrian.. well. I loved her and hated her for it.
Loved her because he is such an amazing character, I really really liked him. Hated her for the exact same reason.
Now I found my little icy heart torn in two: the silent but manly Russian badass who can kill six Strigoi and bow elengantly even if he's practically a Frankenstein Junior in height; and the wasted, reckless and careless rich boy who's totally un-self-caring, but when he puts his heart in something--or rather, someone--he gives it all for that person. He is so passionate and so desperate.

So they're like opposites, and Rose is the strong, bright star shining on them both.
I personally think Dimitri is the right choice for Rose, because they complete each other.
But I love Adrian so much.
When I got to know him it's like I forgot everything about Dimitri, there was only him. During the series I thought often about Dimitri, but now that it's over when I think of Vampire Academy I think of Adrian. And that kickass girl called Rose Hathaway, but mostly that hot rich slut called Adrian. ;D

So yeah, I love them both in different ways. But seriously, Richelle Mead's characters are always so fabulous, how can you choose?
Thank God you didn't include Christian in your question!

Hannah Ward (Hannah109) | 2 comments I'm pretty snobby so I would probably take Adrian's money (shallow I know) but Dimirti's personality and body (he is waaaaaaaaaaay too hot for words).

Samantha Tucker | 1 comments DIMKA BELIKOV!
How sexy is a bad ass Russian.

Georgiana Călin | 1 comments My Vampire Academy heart is divided in 2 parts: Adrian and Dimitri. I could never choose between them because they're perfect in their own ways. I like Adrian because of his understanding, love and funny attitude. I like Dimitri because of his power of self-control and his power of loving someone so badly.

Gabriela Barisic (gabi_the_witch) Theevildevil wrote: "For Rose: Dimitri.
:D"

I agree,
Personally I like Adrian more, but he is not for Rose. Of course her true love is Dimitri, but if you ask me who's is better like person and who has better personality, it's definitely Adrian.

Asiyah (vvanderess) | 11 comments @Elena....i no longer have to answer this question :) And you're so right about not adding Christian in there

Shannon (shannon_hope) | 2 comments For Rose: Dimitri all the way
For myself: Adrian, especially since i read bloodlines because he is so kind and caring and would do anything for the one he loves!

rachel (rrr98) | 8 comments I think how richelle mead wrote it is how it is all I got to say

Asiyah (vvanderess) | 11 comments @rachel lol tell it how it is! ;)

Zio Reads and Writes | 2 comments Adrian cause he's awesome :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I was team Dimitri, until Adrian was introduced ;)
I cannot even put into words my feelings towards Adrian. Adrian is just...Adrian haha. However, Rose and Dimitri were meant to be together.

Asiyah (vvanderess) | 11 comments Yaz wrote: "I was team Dimitri, until Adrian was introduced ;)
I cannot even put into words my feelings towards Adrian. Adrian is just...Adrian haha. However, Rose and Dimitri were meant to be together."

I couldn't find the like button so....thumbs up ;)

Sammie | 1 comments okay I think Dimitri I really do love him but then there was Adrian who is kinda like the opposite dimitri . but I think I only settled for dimitri because I don't read dimitri and rose fanfictions because people change him so much he never seems dimitri like but Adrian you can pretty much do whatever you want to .

Kelena | 4 comments it's so hard to chose between them, they both are breathtakingly and heart-stoppingly amazing.

Kelena | 4 comments Yaz wrote: "I was team Dimitri, until Adrian was introduced ;)
I cannot even put into words my feelings towards Adrian. Adrian is just...Adrian haha. However, Rose and Dimitri were meant to be together."

Thumbs Up from me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon (shannon_hope) | 2 comments Asiyah wrote: "Yaz wrote: "I was team Dimitri, until Adrian was introduced ;)
I cannot even put into words my feelings towards Adrian. Adrian is just...Adrian haha. However, Rose and Dimitri were meant to be toge..."

Totally agree with you guys

Angie (angiejh) | 5 comments Definitely Dimitri! Adrian was OK, but he wasn't right for Rose.

Jasmin ADRIAN. OBVIOUSLY

rachel (rrr98) | 8 comments For me now that i have read Fiery Heart I think that i am team Dmitri but i love Adrian and I think the couples are how they were supposed to be

message 45: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina | 2 comments Dimitri all the way

Ayesha Mahera | 2 comments TEAM ADRIAN!!

Michaela Demitri!!!

message 48: by Izzy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Izzy | 4 comments Dimtri all the way!

Donita (xxamethyststarxx) | 29 comments I been thinking about it. And I just don't see how anyone could choose one over the other. They are both great guys.

Akiko Barreras | 2 comments Adrian... All the way
But then again, I always have a thing for the other part of the love triangle that doesn't get picked :/ Hmm

« previous 1