A Discovery of Witches (All Souls, #1) A Discovery of Witches question

Just started this book
Sandra Donovan Sandra Nov 18, 2011 08:27AM
Has anyone read this yet? I'd love your opinion(s)! I just began reading it and it seems terrific.

I am going to start tomorrow !

Dish Wanderer Thanks Veronica :) I have just started it today and am already enjoying it :) Witches and Wicca ? Bring it on ! So so excited !
Dec 13, 2011 03:07AM · flag

It was a terrific book and I can hardly wait for the sequel!! Enjoy!

Best book about witches ;)

Loved it,

Really good - looking forward to the next book!!

I loved this book!!! I am not one to re-read books, but I re-read this one. Twice. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Just finished it this morning. It was amazing. Although it does make waiting to July seem unbearable.

Loved the book, it was well written and really drew me in. One of the best I have read this year, great characters, who wouldn't fall for Matthew. Can't wait for sequel. Loved Matthews mum a well she was a great character.

I Loved this book! However, it was a little hard for me to follow in the beginning, because I couldn't get the words and language right, seemed as though it the context went over my head, but I downloaded the audiobook and read along with in my nook and OMG! The book was amazing. I can't wait for the sequel to come out in July!!!!!

I adore this book. The characters were developed and the story line was exceptional. Loved it as well as everyone else I have told to read it.

I am on chapter 5 of this book and I am so bored. When does it pick up? I don't want to abandon it, but I'm really struggling.

Carly (last edited Dec 20, 2011 12:50PM ) Dec 20, 2011 12:50PM   0 votes
I love that book! I've read it over and over again! Can't wait til the second!

I loved it too, way more than I expected to ... enjoy!

I loved it!

Loved it, wanted the sequel as soon as I turned the last page.

Love, love , love this book. I can't wait for the next one.

This book is exceptional. The places are so rich in details. The author incorporates sounds, smells, and tastes to such an extent that it is pretty simple to immerse yourself in the story. The characters where realistic as much as a witch and vampire can be with little human flaws that made them easy to understand and appreciate.

This is one of the best books I have read this year. Superb.

This was my favorite new book of the year.

Abandon all hope, ye who start reading this book. Unless a detailed report about yoga classes really turns you on, I advise everyone not to bother with this failure.

Dana With all the amazing parts to this book that is all you can concentrate on ...Loved this book!!!! There is so much more to it ...
Dec 14, 2011 08:43AM · flag

I read it and thought it was pretty good. Not sure why my last post didn't go through about it.

I love it!