Alpha Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 444 (444 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's room=

description

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary walked in, her face pale, she felt ill. After turning on some classical music she changed into Pj's.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston poked his head in " You called, or at least you ghost did." He said walking in.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary looked over, her face pale. she felt sick. Clary frowned "Jem?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ya, it said to come here. I got voices in my head, ghosts popin up, people tryin to kill themselves, reports to finish, but I will calm down.... Talk, make it quick." Mr. Hariston said.

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary frowned "I don't need anything." she went to put her sneakers on. She had a fever and was quickly getting sick. "You can go"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston frowned, " Look, I'm a school guidence counsoler, not a life saver, not some god like creature, heck, I used to work at an elementary school. But I vowed to help you, so, please call up you ghost friend."

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary frowned but rubbed her ring.

Jem appeared only to Clary "Clare" he frowned "You're ill."

Clary waved Jem off "i'm fine Jem...just a cold" she lied.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 08:40PM) (new)

" Look, Casper, I'm REALLY tired right now, and Clary, if your sick, by GOD go to the nurse, you need some time off." Mr. Hariston said
[ I'm gunna make it do Mr. Hariston never really learns Jem's name ]

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [kk]

Jem glared at Mr. Hariston "I don't like him."

Clary shook her head "I'm fine."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hey, Jen, I don't cablertlv- " he passed out on her floor being to drunk to stand up.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary frowned and put a pillow under his head and a blanket over his body. Going to the bathroom she puked several times in the toilet before flushing it

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

[ oh man I love Mr. Hariston so much ]

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [same here XD]

Though Clary was seriously sick she was taking care of her counselor as she gently dabbed his forehead with a cool rag and poured some water into his mouth in attempt to sober him up.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah knocked on Clary’s door waiting a few minutes. If Clary was sick it was her job as Beta to ensure the girl was quarantined in the Nurse’s office.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston came-to " Aww my head."

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [lol Clary is in two places at once k? This is before she's abducted at the mall]

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ya I was wondering about that ))

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary sniffled "I'm sorry sir." she walked over and cracked the door open "Yes leah?" she whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [yeah I figured]

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned, "Clary are you sick? You look awful?" She wrinkled her nose smelling the scent of puke from Clary's breath.

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary frowned "I'm fine."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((LIE!LIE!LIE!LIE!LIE!))

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 08:59PM) (new)

(( am I the only GUY rping this right now ))

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [yup]

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ha, I only know one other boy on GR ))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah scowled, "Are you bulimic? I can smell puke, so you better not lie to me. I'm not very nice once you lie to me." Her eyes flashed a liquid silver color and her voice seemed to sharpen.

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [I know a lot]

Clary looked back to her Mr. Haritson "Sir? are you alright?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Im quite alright Miss Ray, but who's at the door?" Mr. Hariston asked

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary fully opened the door "My Beta, Leah"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah sighed, "Clary, you're avoiding my question."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ah, Miss Leah, your the one with anger issues I suppose?" Mr. Hariston said standing up.

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary looked at Leah. "I feel fine." she looked positively sick

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah rolled her eyes at Clary and turned to Mr. Hariston, "It's Miss Dumont to you." She turned to Clary, "No you're not. You need medicine and rest, either you can go nicely or I can force you, or I'll just tell Lucas of your little crush on him. You choose."

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's eyes widened at Leah "I'm fine" she repeated as she walked away

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned, "No you're not, Clary."

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary nodded "I am" she grabbed the dresser for support

[mall?]

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [i posted]

Leah scowled, "You're grabbing your dresser for support Clary!"

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head "I'm not going" she whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah sighed, "Why the heavens not?!"

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary winced "Because so many die there!" she yells

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned, "It's a school office, Clary. Only one student has ever died in this school! One!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well I'd love to help, but you two seem so great togeather." Mr. Hariston said.

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head before fainting

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah scowled at Mr. Harison, "Oh like you've done any better Old Mc-Donald." She rolled her eyes and bent down by Clary, putting her hand to the girl's pulse.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned to Leah " This is the third time today she's done that."

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's pulse was quick and faint

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned, and turned to Mr. Harison. "You gonna carry her to the Nurse? Or stand there gawping?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" We need to work on your anger problems." Mr. Hariston said sweetly, and picked Clary up.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah rolled her eyes, "Yeah sure, we'll do that when they find a cure to cancer."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9