What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Wrong Men: America's Epidemic of Wrongful Death Row Convictions
This topic is about The Wrong Men
SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. Wrongly Accused/Convicted on Death Row Book [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken (last edited Nov 18, 2011 12:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ken Adult - Non-Fiction

I read this probably in the summer of 2006 (must have been within a few years that it came out from that date I would say) or so and would love your help on the title to add it to my goodreads list. The title is something like "convicting the wrong men" or something like that ..pretty sure "wrong men" is the following part and something similar to 'convicting' before. This hardcover editon had a blue background with someones hands shackled with a chain and padlock. I think there was a jail cell/prison picture present but you noticed the shackles/padlock on the wrists/arms more. Thank you for your help... I really appreciate it.

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (bpez) | 16 comments Doing a search for "wrong men" in GoodReads comes up with The Wrong Men America's Epidemic of Wrongful Death Row Convictions by Stanley Cohen . It was published in 2003.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1261 comments This is the only book I found with a similar title.

The Wrong Men: America's Epidemic of Wrongful Death Row Convictions by Stanley Cohen (Paperback - Aug 14, 2003)

message 4: by Ken (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ken thank you very much Barbara and Amber! strange it didn't come up (or I missed it) when I searched. SOLVED :) Thank you much again :)

message 5: by Ken (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ken oh I see I didn't recognize the paperpack cover that came up in my initial search. Appreciate the help again.

message 6: by Barbara (last edited Nov 18, 2011 02:56PM) (new)

Barbara (bpez) | 16 comments You're welcome! You might not have noticed it because that is not the default image; the default is a different edition with a different photo on the cover. But anyway, glad to help!

Edit: And now my post is redundant. :-)