Teen and YA addiction discussion

Fun > Breaking Dawn

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana Atallah (danaatallah1998) | 71 comments Mod
So the movie has just came out , tell me if you watched it and what you liked and disliked about it and what you thought about it .

message 2: by Dana (new)

i loved the movie the pregnancy part was very very good , i got a combo in the cinema there so i got a special cup with bella on it . I cant wait for part 2 :).

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to see it today. I'm hoping that it's good. :D

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie Reece I was going to ask how many are still into the books/movies and who's so over the saga they can't stand them anymore???

message 5: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 417 comments Mod
Haven't watched it yet. But hoping I'll soon :DDD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie wrote: "I was going to ask how many are still into the books/movies and who's so over the saga they can't stand them anymore???"

Ha ha. There is one movie left. I'm with the group who liked the books, but wasn't so keen on the movies. The last was better though, so I'm hoping that this one will be better as well.

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica (bookpsycho) I'm going to see it on Sunday only because my ticket is already paid for. I am a little tired of the whole Bella\Edward\Jacob thing, but since I've read all the books and seen all the movies thus far, figured what the heck. I personally think they are stupid to wait a year for the second part. Guess they want to stretch out the money machine as long as possible.

message 8: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) It's completely insane to have the next come out that far out. At least 6 to 9 months. I want it to be over. Honestly I'm not so anxious about seeing the 2nd half of BD because nothing hardly haappens. I don't know how they're going to make it amazing when there's no peak really in there. There's an almost battle and then pretty much everyone walks away. How dumb! I'm mad, still about the ending of the series. LOL I'm excited about BD Part 1! I'm goign tonight!

message 9: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristin0316) | 31 comments I saw it at Midnight, and I have to say it followed the book more closely in this movie. I loved the C.G.I they really did an awesome job with that. I hate having to wait another year just to watch the second half. I was hoping that they would just make everyone wait for 6 months like they did with H/P but not sure luck there.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. I hate having to wait another year. It seems too long.

I saw BD#1 today, and I thought it was definitely better than the others. They did stick more closely to the book, and everything they did (the acting, the scenery, the CGI) was much improved. I liked the movie. :)

For my blog review of it, click here: http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/...

message 11: by Dana (new)

Alexandra wrote: "I agree. I hate having to wait another year. It seems too long.

I saw BD#1 today, and I thought it was definitely better than the others. They did stick more closely to the book, and everything th..."

ya , the other movies had almost nothing to do with the book.

message 12: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 6 comments I really liked the movie i can say best so far for me, i was really happy that they movie stayed as close as possible to the book!!!!

message 13: by Erica (new)

Erica (bookpsycho) Just got done seeing the movie. They did the ending as I thought it should be. Fantastic!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 140 comments Breaking Dawn part 1 was closer to the book then I thought it would be, I just hope part 2 will be just as close.

message 15: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristin0316) | 31 comments Well they filmed both parts together so I would think it would be!!

message 16: by Julie (new)

Julie Reece I thought a few parts in the fourth movie were kind of cheesy but the end was fantastic.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie wrote: "I thought a few parts in the fourth movie were kind of cheesy but the end was fantastic."

I agree. LOL Some parts were cheesy, but there have been those in every one of the movies. I was just glad they stuck closer to the book.

message 18: by Phemaree (new)

Phemaree Malones (officiallyphem) | 5 comments The best twilight movie ever! :D

message 19: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristin0316) | 31 comments Phemaree wrote: "The best twilight movie ever! :D"

I agree!!