Alpha Academy discussion

San Diego > Pet Store

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Pet store

message 2: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Nov 17, 2011 08:14PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah sat in the pet store by the fish and turtles listening to the fish complain about being stared at. It was the same way she felt, her veela side forced men to like her, something which she always hated. In their eyes she was property, something which could be owned.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem showed up and looked at Leah--taking a marker he started writing on the tank in front of her "Lee Lee?" only he ever had called her that

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah seeing the words jerked backwards and stood just barely stopping herself from knocking over a tank that was for sale. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes she repeated the first 6 elements of the periodic table, calming herself. Opening her eyes she looking at the writing, "Your really here?"

message 5: by Kelsey (last edited Nov 18, 2011 01:59PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem rolled his eyes at her idiotic nature and took hold of the marker again "Yes I'm here!! Who else would it be!?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah rolled her eyes, "Yeah well it's not as though you've been around before." She scoffed, "Where's your necromancer?"

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [dorm?]

Jem sighed and looked around--groaning. He wished that she could see him. With Lucas....why can't he remember me?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [haha posted sorry in between posting her and there I had to do dishes]

Leah sighed, "After you died Jem, things changed. Lucas changed." She bit her lip and ran a hand through her hair wishing he was still alive.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [it k!]

Jem frowned--suddenly appearing in front of her "What do you mean changed!? The boy doesn't remember me Lee!!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah paled and bit her lip looking uncomfortable, something very rare for her, she took a step back and shook her head, "I can't tell you. He made me swear."

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem glared at her "He made me swear to pay him back but I never did! Just tell me!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah bit her lip and sighed in defeat, "Alright alright, he takes a memory draft that he makes. It's specially designed to make him forget you....well most of you. I talked him into it."

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem's eyes filled with fury "Great. The boy dies so of course you had to make him forget me..." he shook his head "I expected better" he disappeared

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah winced at his words and sank to the ground pulling her knees to her chest, It's not your fault Leah, you had to. You knew what would have happened if you hadn't.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem appeared again--crystal tears in his eyes "Why'd you have to forget me?" he whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah shook her head, “I didn’t forget you, Jem. I could live with the pain. Lucas couldn’t. You should have seen how it was tearing him up. He started cutting himself Jem! He stole sleeping pills from the pharmacy! He was going to kill himself! What did you expect me to do? Let him die to?”

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem winced "Why did my death affect him so much? It was just a car wreck" he whispered "Not to much pain."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah winced, "Really, Jem? Not that bad? You were his Best Friend . You weren't just some random guy off the street."

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem's form started flickering "Shit...Clary's summoning me. I've gotta go." he popped out

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah sighed and felt slightly relieved Jem was gone, that way if she was imagining him it wouldn’t be that bad. Standing she grabbed her bag and bought a can of fish food before heading back to her dorm room.