Alpha Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Decorate as you wish

Alex is a Crazy Pony ((Will's room: [image error] ))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Lindsey unlocked the door to her room and stepped in pulling Arriane in with her

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "He likes you hun." lindsey said as she hit two bottles of water

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "He likes you."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "He has since before the other one that I shall not say hid name."

Micha knocked on the door holding arrives cell phone

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Micha blushed. "Hey,"

Lindsey rolled her eyes

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um... This is Will and Aimy's room.))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((They all share a dorm, so it is will and Aimy and Lindsey's dorm. I asked Jay about changing the dorms to each character has there own dorm))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((But under requests... And Alex posted first, so wouldn't this be Will's room?))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Idk when jay is on later I will talk to her))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "It is ok." he grinned and handed the phone to her.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "You just looked upset." He said as his hand accidentally brushed against hers

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He leans against the door. "You have really pretty eyes."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) he smiled softly

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He blushed. "You kno about that huh?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He smirked. "Yes,?I liked you for a long time."

Lindsey sat down on the bed. "Damnif! Just kiss her."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) His chest was touching gets. He blushed.

"Arriane, kiss him." she whispered in her ear

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He softly pressed his lips to hers then pulled away,

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Lindsey smiled

Micha kissed her softly. Pulling away breathless he grinned, "I really lime you."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((I love that song))

He held her close

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Grrrrr! I havnt gone yet))

"I would never be like him,"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Did they?))

He held her

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He kissed her for head.

Lindsey smiled and stepped out

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He chuckles. "May I come in?" they were still in the doorway

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He smiled and steppe in closing the door behind him, "Arriane, will you be my girlfriend?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He smiled and pulled her into his arms. He could stay like that forever

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He carefully sat on the bed and pulled her into his lap.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He traced them. Gritting his teeth he said. "Did HE do that to you?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He frowned.
(Gtg will be on later))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "That bastard." Michael whispered

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He chuckled.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Your ears, they are so adorable." he turned his ears into a fox. They were black. "We match."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Shape shifter. But my powers let me change anypart of my body."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He shivered.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Your my drug." he whispered as he kissed her neck.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He pulled away. "If I ever go to far will you tell me?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He kissed her passionately. Slowly like Edward did to Bella in twilight the first time they had kissed.

((Best way to describe it. XD))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Too many twilight fans... I'm going to die...))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, just not a big fan. AT ALL. Read the books: Okay. The movie: horrible.))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He slowly slid his hands up her shirt his hands lingering at her stomach. His lips still against hers

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) His hands slowly moved up but stopped right below her Breast. Pulling her closer he flipped them so she was kntop

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "What would you like to do?" he said. "Stop kissing? Talk?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He Slid it off revealing his toned chest. "Arriane? Do you want to do this or doing this for me?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He nodded as his heart beat faster. "I love you."

((Ff?))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Ohh ok.))

He carefully slid off her buttoms and panties. Sliding himself into her he waited for her to get use to him.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He pulls himself out and holds her close. "Shhh. Alright. Don't cry." he wiped her tears away with his lips

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "I'm sorry we mive to fast we should have waited." he whispered soothingly

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He nodded. "Ofcourse"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) The kissed her back before pulling away. "Don't worry about this right now. Im happy weather we have se or not."

« previous 1