Alpha Academy discussion

At the Academy > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Where peoples eat

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas sat in the cafeteria eating a hamburger and fries. He sat alone, the school year having just begun.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas continued to eat oblivious to her presence.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary tripped, all her food went over her....she groaned and looked down at the mess. Tears threatened to spill over

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody walked in and saw Clary. "Need help?" She said, holding out her hand.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Micha looked at clary, then to arrine. "Which one to help..",

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Clary's getting all the attention.))

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Tears were streaming down Clary's face--she shot a nervous glance at Lucas...her long time crush. Her best friend, a ghost only she could see, appeared to the side when she rubbed the class ring on her finger.

Jem frowned "Well that's a mess"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Micha sighed and picked up the tray on the floor. Tossing it in the trash he went up and got a new lunch for clary. Arrine wasn't going to give him the time of day.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody pulled back her hand. "Okay then." She murmured, and walked out of the cafeteria. She didn't like so many people near her at one time.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas hearing the commotion looked up and over at the girl who was crying walking over he bent down, "Hey you okay? Did you twist your ankle or something?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Arriane?" he whispered softly. He remembered reading her file when he snuck into the head office. "Are you ok?"

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Lucas hearing the commotion looked up and over at the girl who was crying walking over he bent down, "Hey you okay? Did you twist your ankle or something?""

Clary's eyes widened when he spoke to her, her heart sped up "N-No I don't think so" she whispered.

Jem snorted "Smooth...real smooth...." he made faces right in front of Lucas though he couldn't see Jem "Oh look at me! i'm a stupid hottie!"

message 14: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Nov 17, 2011 07:21PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas feeling a draft in front of his face frowned slightly before nodding, "Do you wanna borrow a sweatshirt?" He gestured to the food stains on her shirt.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary blushed and nodded, nervously twisting the class ring on her finger "Yes please" she whispered quietly.

Jem rolled his eyes "Bozo...careful with my ring chica!"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Syn of Vengeance wrote: "Arriane mumbled."I'm fine."She gathered her stuff and put it in her bag. Her fox ears twotched again. She was really uncomfortable. She looked for possible ways to leave quickly."

Micha sighed. "We have gone to school together for a year noe and you haunt said more then two words."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas nodded and stood heading over to his backpack he pulled out a maroon hoodie and handed ti to Clary. "Here. I'm Lucas by the way." He smiled brightly at her.

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [kk!! I made her!]

Clary blushed and put on the hoodie, she couldn't help but smile softly at the smell of it. "I know." she whispered before her eyes widened and her face turned red.

Jem face planted himself "Great goin genius...."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas raised a brow, "You do? How? Do we have class together?"

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem glared at Lucas, walking over he picked up a grape--an advantage of being a shaman before he died--and flung it at Lucas's ear. "No you dip shit. She only had a crush on you for two years....but you never noticed!"

Clary blushed more "Shut up Jem" she whispered though Lucas couldnt hear him

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Syn of Vengeance wrote: "Amber ~Amo roleplay~ wrote: "Syn of Vengeance wrote: "Arriane mumbled."I'm fine."She gathered her stuff and put it in her bag. Her fox ears twotched again. She was really uncomfortable. She looked ..."

"I'm not going to hit you. I just want to get to know you." he said softly holding his hands up like a criminal to show he had no weapons

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas feeling the grape looked around slightly startled, he shook his head confused, "So what's your name?"

Leah walked into the cafeteria briskly, her very presence causing guys to look over at her from her mermaid charm. Scanning the room with her cold eyes she smiled seeing Lucas. Seeing Clary she raised a brow and walked over, "Hey Clary, I didn't know you knew Lucas."

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary blushed more "What she said" Clary whispered.

Jem whistled at Leah.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Syn of Vengeance wrote: ""Why?"she bit her lip"

"Would you like to go some were more quiet?" he said softly. "Were we can hear each other? No body needs to know your business or anything."
He meant this in a none Percy way. He wasn't taking her somewhere to take advantage of her but to just to talk

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas rolled his eyes at Leah, "Leah, do you always have to be so heartless?" Leah merely rolled her eyes. Turning to Clary he smiled, "I like your name. So what house are you Clary?"

Leah shook her head, "Obvious isn't it? She's pretty Lucas, so then she's a Whiteflake."

Lucas glared at Leah, "Why don't you go brush your hair?" He turned back to Clary, "I'm a shininglight."

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary was blushing way to much, twisting the ring nervously. Lucas was talking to her!! Actually talking to her!! "So is Jem" she whispered, forgetting that Jem was a spirit now. He had been Lucas's best friend [if that's cool with you]

Jem's eyes widened at Clary, he made cut motions that said STOP TALKING!!!

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "I'm not going to hurt you." he whispered. Secretly he has been crushing on her for a while bow

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [yeah that's cool]

Lucas tensed and paled visibly a strained smile on his face, "What?" She said Jem idiot, no she didn't Jem is dead, that's what she said! He forced himself to stop thinking.

Leah blinked her face actually shocked, "You can talk to him?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody walked back in, looking for Arriane. She walked to her. "Need to get out of here?" She whispered.

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's eyes widened "Nothing nothing...sorry...I--I was ...I" she shook her head and twisted the ring more on her finger. It was Jem's class ring.

Jem rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "So the big man actually did care about my wreck huh?" he got to Clary's ear "Look at Leah." he laughed.

Clary elbowed the thin air "Shut up Jem" she whispered hoping the others couldn't hear.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Micha frowned at melody. Shaking his head he turned around and slowly walking away. No matter what he did she wouldn't trust him. Maybe it was just not ment to be

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody felt guilty all of a sudden. Had she interrupted something? She bit her lip with hurt, and she whispered, "Sorry Micha..." She looked at the ground, and a tear escaped her eye, but she swiped at it before someone could notice.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas saw the ring, "Uhh I'll see you around Clary, I gotta go unpack." He turned and grabbed his bag leaving the cafeteria.

Leah sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Clary?" She asked the girl her shocked expression turning to one of annoyance.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Syn of Vengeance wrote: "The Doctor wrote: "Melody walked back in, looking for Arriane. She walked to her. "Need to get out of here?" She whispered."

Amber ~Amo roleplay~ wrote: ""I'm not going to hurt you." he whispere..."

She nodded and led her to a door. "Want to go to our dormitory?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Don't be. It wasn't ment to be..." he pushed the door open and walked towards the side of the building

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Lucas saw the ring, "Uhh I'll see you around Clary, I gotta go unpack." He turned and grabbed his bag leaving the cafeteria.

Leah sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Clary?" She asked the g..."

Clary looked at him in devestation "I ruined it" she whispered "Of course I did."

Jem sighed "No you didn't..." he stroked her hair knowing she could feel it

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody stared after Micha. "Think he's mad at all?" She said, hesitating to go to their dormitory.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He leaned against the wall his eyes closed as tears stained his cheeks.

Lindsey walks in. "Alright, I'm your best friend and all but why is mocha on the aide of the building crying?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah sighed, "Nah he'll forget about it in a couple days. Don't worry, dearie. Just don't mention Jem agian. It just- well it doesn't bring up happy times for him. Okay? Oh by the way, since your a winterflake I'm your beta, Luke's the leader. Any questions ask us or if Lucas doesn't talk to you by tomorrow come tell me."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I interrupted something, and he frowned at me, I said I'm sorry, but he said to not be..." Melody said softly before leaving.

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary nodded, her eyes downcast.

Jem grabbed her hand "come on, lets go find the big baby"

"ive gotta go" she whispered before following Jem out

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Lindsey Sighed and looked at Arriane. "Hun, want to go hang in my our dorm?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Lindsey sighed and and pulled her into a tight hug. "Common, let's go back to the dorms"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah nodded and soon after left the cafeteria the presence of guys making her uncomfortable.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody looked around, and took off her windbreaker, and her wings untucked themselves. she flew off to her dormitory, her tears falling like a few drops of rain.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah strutted into the cafeteria, wearing her strap heels to make her look taller. She smiled confidently as she walked and knew that her veela side was practically radiating in beauty. Getting in line she grabbed a hamburger and fries before sitting down at a table.

Alex is a Crazy Pony William walked into the cafeteria, still dripping slightly from his mermaid encounter. He got a taco and some rice, in the mood for some new food. He looked around for a table and spotted Leah. "Ello Le-le." he smiled, calling her the nickname he knew she hated just to tease her.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah rolled her eyes slightly, “Really now Willy, I thought we’d been over the whole Le-Le thing?” She raised a brow at him and smirked glad to see he was still wet from when she splashed him.

Alex is a Crazy Pony William smirked slightly. "Nope. You shall forever be Le-Le." he sat diagonally across from her so she wouldn't be as weirded out. "What was up today? With the splashing thing?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah shrugged, "You interupted my thoughts. Besides I wasn't in the mood for company." She took a bite of her hamburger.

« previous 1 3