Alpha Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Decorate as you wish.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 05:42PM) (new)

Their bedroom (I'm guessing, or do they have different rooms?)

description/

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody walked into her bedroom and pulled down a book, and sat on her bed and intently started to read her book.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody got up and headed back to the cafeteria, to help Arriane get out of there. 'She must be so uncomfortable...' She thought.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2011 08:08PM) (new)

She walked back in and sat on her bed, silently crying, tears streaming her face. "Why do I mess everything up..." She muttered sadly, and then thought of her entire life, and she started to cry uncontrollably.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked out and went ot the orchard.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Julia came into her room and dumped her stuff there.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody walked in, and laid on her bed. "Hi." She said shyly to Julia.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2011 08:25PM) (new)

"Melody... You are?" She asked. "And, sorry, but I'm going to explore more. I'll see you here at curfew!" She said, and ran out. She popped in for another second. "Nice to meet you Julia. Bye!"

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) (um...she didn't even know her name...:/)

Julia shrugged and went to the....library

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 01:13PM) (new)

((She used her powers to figure it out.))

Melody walked back in, and laid down her guitar in it's case. She then walked out. She needed some advice.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Royce frowned as he watched from a distance

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody walked in and kept the door open for Darkness.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darkness walked in with Melody.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Make yourself at home." Melody said, sitting on her own bed.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She sat beside her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody got back up and checked all the windows, closed the shades and the windows, shut the door, and returned to Darkness. "I'm Melody."

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "Melody got back up and checked all the windows, closed the shades and the windows, shut the door, and returned to Darkness. "I'm Melody.""

"Swift Darkness, but you probably know me by reputation"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know you at all besides what you've told me. Nobody really tells me reputations or rumors, anything. I'm practically still a stranger to you."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Royce knocked on the door

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody whipped her head to the door. 'Stay silent. Maybe, just maybe, he'll go.' She thought to Darkness.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Royce frowned hearing that. "Mel, are you mad at me?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((How could he hear it? It was a thought sent to Darkness through their minds. Just an academical thought, mind you.))

Melody didn't even dare to blink or breathe.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Ohhh ok.))

Royce frowned. "I guess were through then."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody concentrated all her power into sending a thought to that teacher she met. 'Please, help... I need this guy AWAY from my dorm... Please Mr. Hariston?'

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((I'm guessing they army together anymore?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I mean, I was really surprised that she would have a boyfriend, and I felt really weird about this, and really nervous that you would get mad or something. Not to mention Royce.))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Ohh no I'm not mad. Don't worry about it))

Royce frowned his heart breaking. "I finally come here like you wanted.." he trailed off before leaving

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay! Thank you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D))

"I'm sorry... But I didn't love you..... I did it so you would be happy." She said softly, and sat down on her bed and silently cried. She'd never felt so guilty as to now. "I don't think I'll ever be able to leave this dorm again. I set foot out there and run into Royce, he might be mad. I feel so bad..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He came there for her. Going to his dorm he packed his stuff.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 08:18PM) (new)

"I-I can't believe I made him do this... But I didn't... I just thought bringing him here for someone else would, ah, man, I will never forgive myself... I'm cursed and scarred for life." She said, and walked to the door. "I-....I'll see you l-later Darkness." She said, crying softly, and she walked out, unfurling her wings and flying to the Dark Forest.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 08:18PM) (new)

Mr. Hariston stormed in " What do you want? I just saved a girl from committing suicide, saw a ghost, and chugged a bottle of whiskey. I left elementary school for this."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

'Leave Mr. Hariston. I'm sorry. Just go... I just broke someones heart. Melody thought to him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

His voice softened, " I'm going to another girl's dorm, you should come."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

'I can't. Just go yourself. You already know me, but... You probably don't recognize my voice. I... I'm sorry.... Just go to Clary, in case she's thinking death. Just go!'

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Egypt13 * Defenently NOT a nazi * wrote: "Mr. Hariston stormed in " What do you want? I just saved a girl from committing suicide, saw a ghost, and chugged a bottle of whiskey. I left elementary school for this.""

"Oh, well thanks, the last thing I nee is a vision of a girl bleeding to death.I've already had one of those," Darkness shuddered. "Watching people starve is bad enough. Drowning is the worst you try to save them but they keep going under..."

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2011 09:17AM) (new)

'Totally.' Melody mind talked to Darkness, walking in. " Can I show you something? I discovered it one day, and have been meaning to share it with someone, and frankly, your the only one I trust right now. Do you want to see?"

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "'Totally.' Melody mind talked to Darkness, walking in. " Can I show you something? I discovered it one day, and have been meaning to share it with someone, and frankly, your the only one I trust ri..."

"Sure."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Have you ever flown before?"

message 41: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Can't say I have..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned. "Take my hand... You're about to have your first flying lesson." She held out her hand gesturing to the door.

message 43: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "She grinned. "Take my hand... You're about to have your first flying lesson." She held out her hand gesturing to the door."

She obeyed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody took her hand,"Ready to run?" She asked.

message 45: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: "Melody took her hand,"Ready to run?" She asked."

"As ready as I'll ever be."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now!" She said, and ran forward, still holding Darkness's hand.

message 47: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Doctor wrote: ""Now!" She said, and ran forward, still holding Darkness's hand."

Darkness ran as fast as she could.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody's wings started flapping and they were in the air, flying to the Dark Forest.

message 49: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "This is so cool!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep!" ((Should we RP in the Dark Forest now?))

« previous 1