Alpha Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary knocked on the door quietly.

Jem rolled his eyes "louder" he banged on the door and chuckled at Clary's exasperated expression

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Luke stood and opened the door seeing Clary he smiled brightly, "Hey Clary. What's up?" The incident involving Jem was already forgotten, vanished from his mind.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary blinked, surprised at his easiness "I...I came to apologize" she blushed and lowered her gaze

Jem ticked his tongue "way to stick it to the man." he sighed "asked him if he still as my breaking Benjamin CD"

Clary glanced briefly at Jem "I'm not asking him that" she whispered before adding "go away"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Luke frowned confused, "Apologize? What for? All you did was borrow my hoodie and then I left. Remember? "

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary looked at him, surprised "yeah..." she nodded as Jem rolled his eyes "forgetting me already huh?"

Jem stalked by to turn on the radio, Clary's eyes widened "Jem don't!" she yelled forgetting that Lucas was there and that she could only see Jem

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Luke frowned, "Jem? You knew Jem? Did you know he was a friend of mine?" Hearing the radio he sighed and went over to it turning it off. "He's kinda hard to remember though..."

[haha bet you're wondering what's up with lucas and the memories of jem?]

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know I am.))

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [yeah!!]

Jem frowned "hard to remember?! Me!?"

Clary hesitated "he's kinda mad that he's not being remember properly...and that you never paid him back for the CD" she whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [haha you'll just have to wait to find out]

Luke frowned, "What do you mean? He's mad? Jem's dead there's nothing more to say. I only wish that we had been better friends. I only knew the guy a few hours before he died."

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary frowned "he was your best friend! He cant stop talking about all the money you owed him and the beer parties!"

Jem nodded "you tell em Clare"

She showed him the ring "remember this?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned and shook his head, “Sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I only knew Jem a few hours. I didn’t even know what the dude’s last name was.” He shrugged, “Are you okay, Clary? You seem distraught about this, and you keep acting like Jem is alive and here.”

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary was shaking and staring in shock at Lucas, Jems anger slowly took Clary's energy from her "He's my best friend" she whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas shook his head, “Clary he’s dead, that’s impossible. He can’t even be a ghost because ghosts don’t exist.” Seeing how pale she looked her frowned, “Clary? Maybe you should sit down, you’re really pale looking.”

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head "ghosts are real! I know because I deal with them everyday! I see them and he is here now!" her face was white

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas nodded, “Okay okay, I believe you. Please just take a seat.” He frowned worried for her health.

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem finally looked over at Clary, seeing the state she was in his eyes widened and he flashed out.

All the energy he had taken snapped back to Clary, her color swept back in and she fell to the ground with sudden dizziness of it,

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas bent down by her, "Clary? You okay?"

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary nodded and stood up "I'm fine" she whispered, shy again.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas nodded, "Are you sure?"

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary nodded again "You don't remember him?" she whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas bit his lip and shook his head, "No, I'm sorry."

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary winced and walked to the breaking benjamin CD. She opened it up and showed Lucas a note

Yo! man! You owe me 50 bucks! I'll add it to your tab bucko. -your enforcer. Jem-

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, "I wonder when I got that...." Suddenly pain shot through his head and he bent over gripping his head.

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary ran forward "Lucas!? Lucas are you alright!?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas shook his head, "No, just go." The books started to fly off the shelf soaring around the room, his powers going out of control in his pain.

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary looked around the room. "No." she said sternly "I'm not going." she rubbed his back

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, “You’re going to get hurt.” He ground out through gritted teeth, a vase bursting into flames.

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head kept rubbing his back--in truth a glass piece had already cut up her arm. she started to summon Jem

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas blacked out and the entire room was plunged into darkness, every hint of light sucked out of the room.

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem appeared in the room--Clary sighed.

Jem frowned and looked at Lucas, picking up a glass of water he dumped it on Lucas

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas remained unconscious his mind had slipped him into a coma as it worked to try and get through the memory draft.

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem sighed "Get him on the bed."

Clary nodded and dragged Lucas onto his bed. Jem caught Clary's arm--his touch felt feathery. "What happened?" he growled.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas continued to sleep, his entire body tense. Slowly the light in the room returned and the books went back on the shelves, the vase re-assembling itself.

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem sighed "Go bandage that real quick."

Clary nodded and went into the bathroom.

Jem poured another glass of water onto Lucas's head "Come on sleepy head--wake the hell up"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas sat up and opened his eyes, his eyeballs were still rolled in the back of his head. His face expressionless he stood and walked across the room heading towards the door.

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem caught the back of Lucas's collar and dragged him back to the bed. He appeared in full view form. "Lucas? Wake the hell up!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas's eyes rolled forward and he jumped backwards, "What the hell?! You're dead."

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem put his fingers to his neck and nodded "No pulse so I assume so."

Clary walked back in holding a towel to her arm. Her eyes widened "Jem? How are you visible to Lucas?"

Jem shrugged "Beats me but cool huh?" He winked at Clary

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas shook his head, “this is impossible. I must be smoking something.” He shook his head again utterly confused. “Jem’s dead. Jem’s dead. He’s gone and he’s never coming back.”

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem rolled his eyes "Lucas--stop being an idiot. You're a warlock, she's a Necromancer. Hell, even Lee Lee is a freaking mermaid. Just realize that I am very much here and have been since pretty like Clary found my ring."

Clary blushed

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas shook his head, "That's impossible, even the teachers have said that ghosts don't exist."

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shrugged "If they didn't then I'd just be crazy" she whispered.

Jem's gaze snapped to Clary "I've told you before Clare. You aren't crazy"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas sighed, "Wait here." He flashed out of the room and then re-appeared a few minutes later, "Okay. Now I'm willing to listen to whatever shizz you need to say."

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem sighed before glaring slightly at Lucas "How the HELL could you forget me Luke!" he yelled. Furious.

Clary gasped at the anger as Jem started to draw her energy to him.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, "Yeah, well it's not like I was expecting you to come back, Jem." He looked over at Clary and frowned at Jem, "Calm the fuck down, you're going to end up making Clary pass out."

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem glared at him "So you just decided to forget me huh? Forget the dead guy cause he doesn't fucking matter anymore!? just a body in the ground!?"

Clary swayed, her face white.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas walked over to Clary and took her arm leading her to the chair and making her sit down, "No Jem, I chose to forget you cause your memory hurt. You were like a brother to me Jem, and you know for a guy who never had a family, a brother was a pretty big thing to lose. So yeah I forgot you because I didn't want to live with the pain anymore."

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem shook his head "So you just threw all the good times away!? Like they were nothing!?" He yelled. That final yell sent Clary into darkness.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, "Jem you should just calm down, unless of course you want to kill Clary." He frowned at the guy that had once been his best friend.

« previous 1 3