Alpha Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Nov 17, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah's Room
[image error]

message 2: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Nov 18, 2011 03:25PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah walked into her room and changed into superman pajamas. Crawling into her bed she pulled the covers around her and turned off all the lights. Picking up the remote she pressed ‘play’ and her room filled with paramore lyrics.

After a little bit of moping she stood and changed into skinny jeans, a flowery blouse, a leather jacket, and black strap heels. She smirked at her reflection and touched up on her mascara before shutting off her music system and leaving her dorm.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay ~~~~~~
Leah entered her room, it was right next to Clary's and she could hear noise coming from it. Two voices. Slightly irritated that her walls weren't sound proof Leah sat at her desk and logged on her computer.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Hearing retching sounds Leah decided to go see what was going on. Leaving her dorm she went next door.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah walked into her room and went to the window, pulling the curtains shut the room instanly became darker. Heading into her bathroom she changed into a batman shirt and some grey sweats.

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem was laying on her bed "Thought you could get rid of me?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah rolled her eyes, "Get off my bed Jem." She muttered harshly before going over to her ipod searching through the songs.

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [dorm 2?]

Jem shook his head "No thanks--it's pretty dang comfy"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned, "Come on Jem, I want to sleep. So get off."

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem scooted over "Then climb in"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah rolled her eyes but too exhausted to argue sighed and began to play a classical song on her ipod. Walking over she crawled into the bed and under the covers. Laying her head on her pillow she shut her eyes ignoring Jem's presence.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem sighed and gently ran his fingers through her hair

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah sighed softly in annoyance, "Jem? What are you doing?"

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem shrugged "My mom used to do this to my sister--how...how did they find out what happened to me?" he whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Lucas went over. The police went to him first seeing his name as the last person you had texted. He figured they wouldn't want to hear from the police." She bit her lip and rolled over so she was facing him, "Were you scared?" She whispered suddenly worried that he might have been in pain or knew it was coming and panicked.

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem sighed, he couldn't lie to Leah. Jem gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and bit his lip. "There was so much blood." He whispered. "The moment the other car hit me....I felt something go through my stomach and granite. The pain faded fast but I watched all my blood go from my body....I watched the paramedics try and get be out but couldn't." A tear rolled from his eye "And I remember what it felt to die...to suddenly be free of that pain."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah bit her lip and shut her eyes moving closer to him she sighed, "I'm sorry. If I could I would turn back time and stop you from ever getting in that car. I'd never let you get in a car ever again." She shook her head remebering how monotone the world had seemed after she found out. "I missed you."

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) He cupped her face--his hand so warm "I missed you too" he whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah bit her lip and pulled away slightly, suddenly nervous, memories of how men had treated her in the past coming to the front of her mind. "Where were you?"

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem frowned at her pulling away and sighed "the otherworld--it's like...i don't know how to describe it but eventually I found the doors to the outside world then found Clary" he shrugged

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah nodded she bit her lip, "It's not that bad is it? Being dead?" She was curious about it, not that she was suicidal just curious.

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem sighed "but at the same time it's hell--two years passed before I found clary and no one...I mean NO ONE could see me. I was so alone"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah nodded she looked over and smirked slightly at him, "So it's not a 5 star sort of thing?"

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem chuckled at their old joke "Naw--I'd say a one star"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah smiled and then just as quickly as it appeared she made it vanish. "Shouldn't you go check up on Clary? I mean I know my company is so grand but still she's your best friend right?"

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem frowned "do you know something I don't?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah shook her head, "No, I was just curious as to why you were hanging around me. I'm not exactly an enjoyable person." She chewed her lip as she said the words knowing what everyone thought of her at school.

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem smiled softly "Leah, you are a gorgeous girl with a passion for what she believes in and a small temper but you are also strong and loyal....kind to those who need you."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah rolled her eyes a blush on her cheeks, "Nah you're just saying that because it's your job."

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem shook his head "No I'm saying that because I'm in love with that amazing girl" he whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah stopped her eyes mid roll and sat up so she was looking down at him frowning slightly, "Jem, that is not funny. Not at all."

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem tried to crack a grin "Right" he whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah seeing his strain to smile frowned, “You weren’t kidding?” She asked hesitantly.

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem smiled softly up at her "I've always loved you Lee Lee--I just didn't push it." his form started fading as he let himself fade from view

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah sat there in complete shock starting at where Jem had been only moments ago. How? No way… That’s impossible. Looking around she scowled, “Jem? Jem, you better still be here. Or I swear to gosh I will call the ghostbusters to hunt you down.”

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem appeared for a moment and rose an eyebrow "Ghostbusters? really? Ghostbusters?" he shook his head in shock

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned, “Jem, how can you just say that then poof away like-like- like it’s perfectly normal?!” She scowled making herself angry to hide her blush.

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem smirked "For me it is perfectly normal"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah scowled, “Well it’s not! Do you know how hard I work to make sure no one likes me? To ensure that it won’t happen again?!” She scowled forgetting that she hadn’t told Jem about the time someone almost raped her.

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem frowned "Make sure what won't happen Lee?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned realizing her mistake she bit her lip and sighed, “When I ran away from home and I was 14, I uhhh well someone tried to push me in their car and rape me..” She bit her lip and picked at a thread on her comforter not wanting to talk about it, ashamed of it.

message 42: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem's face grew red with anger "Is the man alive!?" he growled out--the objects in the room started levitating and spinning "Is the man alive Lee!?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah looked around her eyes wide and bit her lip, “Jem, calm down. It’s fine, someone saved me. It’s over Jem. Just calm down, please.”

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem's eyes were bright with furry "That bastard is going to pay" he growled out

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah shook her head, “Jem, no. Please it’s over. I just want it to be over.” She bit her lip confused as to why he was so angry, for her she had only ever felt fear and then the fear became shame.

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Surprisingly--something Jem hadn't noticed was that his heart was pounding with fear, pure rage, in his chest. Something that hadn't happened in a very long time.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah frowned and reached out taking his hand, “Jem, please calm down.” She whispered the words upset to see him looking so angry.

message 48: by Kelsey (last edited Nov 23, 2011 05:47PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem looked at her with fearful eyes before letting go of the power and falling to the ground panting , his pulse continued to race.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Leah bit her lip worried for Jem and bent down next to him, “Jem? Are you okay?” She bit her lip suddenly panicked, what if he faded away but this time for good. “Should I get Clary?”

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem nodded "I'm fine--I'm fine..." his pulse stopped--the anger was gone. He closed his eyes and sighed "i'm sorry I got angry"

« previous 1 3 4