San Diego > Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay ....

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Micha had his arm around her waist

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Certain people do."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Certain." he replied

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He chuckled and lead her to the place

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Don't be." he kisses her forgead. Sitting down he already knew what he was ordering

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He pointed to the selection on her menu

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Yeah,"

"Hi, I'm Katie I will be your server, can I start you off with some drinks?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Double size that and two straws please."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Sounds good." he said kissing her neck softly,

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He smiled.

The waitress walked up and slid the milk shake infront of them with two straws

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He sipped out it to

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Fox ears babe." he moaned

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "they are cute."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He chuckled

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Yes they are." their food cMe

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He chewed on a onion ring

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Neither have I." he shrugged.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Ditto." he smiled.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tod walked along the shoreline, the sand between his toes.

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary walked up behind him, her face still red from calling Mr. Hariston 'daddy' she sighed and threw her bag to the side.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" So you really don't got parents?" Tod asked

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary flinched but shook her head

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ya, dad was crushed when mom died. Didn't come out of his room for weeks." Tod said nodding

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary winced "Oh--I'm sorry for bringing her up." she whispered "I didn't mean to."

[post in Counselor's office--just so I can see Hariston's reaction to what she said]

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's okay. You know, I used to go to public school." Tod said

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary nodded Slowly "I didn't know that..." sighing she went back and grabbed her bag, remembering what she called his father. "I've gotta go." she ran to her dorm.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm, what a weired girl." He walked for what seemed like forever, before he finaly left

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) MIcha held her tight, "Would you like to leave?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He took her hand after leaving a few bills on the table walking outside. He kisses her neck softly

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "I love you."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He kissed her. "Want to go shop?" he was a trust fund baby. He had enough money to by this beach

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He smiled. Taking her hand they walked the board walk. "Take me were ever you like."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Don't worry about it," he smiled and followe her

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He chuckled. His eyes wandered around the store as his eyes landed on the lacy lingerie. His eyes darted back to her trying not to be pervy

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He blushed following her. "You don't have to."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He kissed her. "Your sexy, beautiful and perfect no matter what you put on."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He followed. Sittibf on the stool he tried not to focus on the passion in his pants

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) His eyes slowly watched her.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He groaned as he nonchalantly tried to adjust himself in his jeans. "W-wow.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He pulle her close and kissed her. His erection poked at her side. Benignly away his face a deep scarlet color,

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He moaned and arched his back, "S-Sorry love. I'm a teenage boy." he moaned more at her strokes

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He blushed more as he came on her hand. His eyes widen not knowing what to do.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "I'm so s-sorry!" he frowned not knowing what to do. Walking out of the dressing room he looked in the guys section. Finding a swim suit he paid for it then walked back to Arriane. sliding out of hit jeans he put on the swim trunks and took her hand. He wiped the cum off her hand with the pants leg. "I so sorry arraine. I never I am like this."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He kissed him back blushing. "You look sexy," she still had the lingerie on

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Yes but you were sexy with out it too."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) He smiled at her. "I love you so much."

((Ohh sorry))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Anything you want." he pulled out his credit card

« previous 1