Alpha Academy discussion

San Diego > Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay A huge 3 story mall.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas entered the mall and went to the cellular store. He stood behind the counter a bored expression on his face.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem appeared on the counter in front of Lucas--only Lucas could see him...the bond between allowing Lucas to see him when Jem wanted. "So this looks...fun..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas rolled his eyes, "You know that you're going to make me get in trouble right?"

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem shrugged "They can't see me"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas groaned, "Great now they're going to think I'm insane."

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem smirked "Aren't you already?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, "Oh haha, very funny."

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem smirked 'You know you love me"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure, let's go with that."

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem chuckled before sighing "How'd you find out I died?" he whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas sighed, "A police officer showed up and told me."

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem frowned "That's a harsh way to learn." he sighed "If it helps--it didn't hurt. Not really anyways"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas shrugged, "That's good and don't worry Leah learned in a harsher way. She saw you on the news at a mall." He smirked, "She tried to break the tv."

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem sighed "Damn that's just--"

Clary walked in, drawn to Jem's energy. She had her cut hand hidden in her coat pocket as was the other hand. She hadn't seen Lucas or Jem yet.

"Poor girl" Jem whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas spotting Clary smiled slightly and walked out from behind the counter, going over to clary he smiled, "Hey Clary."

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary jumped, startled, then winced "Oh. Hey Lucas" she blushed and lowered her gaze.

Jem blinked out of Lucas's sight

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas smiled, "So what are you doing here?"

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary bit her lip "Looking for a new ipod." she sighed "Didn't realize where I was going"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas nodded, "Mind if I tag along?"

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head "No." She wiped off more blood onto her hankerchief from inside her pocket. She waked out and into the apple store.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas nodded and followed next to her, "So why are you wearing a coat? Aren't you hot?"

message 23: by Kelsey (last edited Nov 19, 2011 03:41PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head "I'm fine, thank you." She hadn't ever met his eyes. Looking around she found a purple nano but sighed, she couldn't afford it. Sighing she started to walk back out

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas took her arm stopping her, "Clary? What's wrong? You're avoiding my eyes like the plauge and you said you wanted an i-pod but now you're just walking out. Are you okay?"

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary nodded "I'm fine" she whispered "I just can't afford it." she shrugged "I'm not avoiding your eyes." she muttered, glancing up for a brief moment--showing her bright blue eyes--before lowering them again.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, "Yes you are. And if you really want it I can spot you the cash, is that cool?"

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head "I won't take your money" she pulled her arm out of his grip and started walking again.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned and turned to one of the workers. Pointing to the purple nano he quickly bought it and then raced after Clary, "When's your brithday?"

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary frowned "I don't know" she whispered not caring if he heard or not.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, "You don't know when your brithday is?"

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary shook her head

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned and smiled, "Well when do you want it to be?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((MAXIMUM RIDE MOMENT!))

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary looked at him surprised "October 13th" she whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas nodded, "Alright then, that's your new brithday."

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary nodded "Okay" she whispered, she wrapped her fingers around a small razor in her pocket--thinking about how she didn't need to wait for her 'birthday' she was done with life. Done with invading others lives. Clary sighed "I'll see you later okay?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned and took her arm, "Clary? Please be okay. If you need anything just tell me alright? And be careful on your way back." He smiled at her and taking her good arm out of her pocket just by luck he put the bag in her hand the one with the i-pod. "I'll see you around."

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary's eyes widened "I didn't buy the ipod" she whispered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas smiled, "It's an early birthday gift." He kissed her cheek and then turned heading off to the cell-phone store to finish his shift.

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Clary watched him in shock. Turning around she started walking out--a hand suddenly grabbed her from behind and pressed a chemical cloth to her face. Clary went limp against the man as he carried her to a car and left with her

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((That is so creepy.))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay After finishing his shift Lucas left the store heading off to the parking lot to get to his car.

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem was pacing in front of Lucas's car "I can't find her!" He yelled at Lucas "I keep looking but I can't find her!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas blinked, "Find who? And how long have you been looking?"

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem swallowed in panic "Clary" he whispered "I can't find her anywhere. I've been searching for hours"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned suddenly angry, "What? How did you lose her? You're supposed to protect her! Can't you just like concentrate on where your ring is?"

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem shook his head "She has to be aware of me trying to contact her, the ring is connected to her energy" he whispered before pinching his nose "It's not my job to protect her and I only appear to her when she summons me!" He shook is head again "She's not awake--if she were I would be able to find her..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned and the window of a car a few feet away exploaded. Taking deep breaths he sighed, "Alright alright. Any enimies she have?"

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Jem looked at him with fear "that's he thing. She HAS no enimies!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucas frowned, "You're positive?" He sighed and bit his lip, "You're conected to her energy right?"

« previous 1 3