Alpha Academy discussion

Around the Academy > Dark Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 256 (256 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay A large forest filled with posionious plants and other dangerous things, many 'mythical creature' hunting traps are here, from the humans.

Alex is a Crazy Pony Seraphine was sitting deep in the forest, her back to a tree. She had a large sketch pad in her lap and was drawing a hibiscus flower nearby. She didn't dare look away from the flower. A baby unicorn sat a few paces to her left, watching her closely. Unicorns were awfully shy and didn't like people much. This was a young one and didn't know much about people, so it felt fine about getting near Seraphine. She was scared that if she looked up, it would leave. So she focused on the flower.

message 3: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja looked up at the big school infront of her. This was going to be a good thing right? Leaving Ireland was the right thing to do, she kept telling herself.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody accidentally crashed into Aja. "So sorry... I-i just was running from a noise I had heard..." She said nervously and sounding as if she might cry.

message 5: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Are you ok?" She asked the upset girl

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-I-I should be fine... I just heard a snap when I was walking and ran as fast as I could. I thought it might be a hunter... It won't happen again..." She said quickly, as if she were expecting a punishment or something.

message 7: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "i'm new here. My name is Aja. And you are?" She said

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"M-Melody, miss. A-Again, I-I'm really sorry."

message 9: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Miss? "don't worry about it. I want to go in there and find what the noise was coming from now..." She told Melody. Aja has always liked to take risks.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll show you, but I-I'm not that brave all the time..." She said, and started off into the trees, slowly and unsurely. She stopped and widened her eyes, and reached for her waist, and pulled out two small daggers. She walked forward, and saw three men. "Uh-oh..."

message 11: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja saw the men too. A small growl started in her throat. She would have not problem killing these guys. She was raised as an assassin growing up. No one knew that about her though.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody stood deathly still, and her bracelet glinted a golden light, and it blinded the three men, and her daggers raised them selves, burying themselves in two of the mens' hearts.

message 13: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) With top speed, Aja took off toward the men. She met the first one, she dug her sharp claws into his gut. Then she bit down of his neck, Draining him of his life. She turned to the other two, "Who's next?" she said with blood running down her chin.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody opened her eyes slowly, and the light dimmed. "I-...I think they're all dead, but my daggers are still in them..." She stumbled to her daggers, and pulled them out. She tried to walk to a tree, she tripped. "Aw, man.... Using magic just sucks my energy..." She mumbled.

message 15: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja Wiped blood away from her face and looked over at the dead bodies. Great it was her first day of school and she had already killed someone..."I don't need to use magic to kill people. My dad says that its cheating. And the two that had the daggers in their hearts weren't dead. Just slowly dying."

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Luke stalked into the forest. He needed to hunt. He hoped there were big animals. He spotted two girls. Suddenly a soft wing=d came to him from their direction. Blood. His throat started burning. He stopped breathing. He had to get away from them.

message 17: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja Heard another person approach. She looked over and saw a guy. He was just looking at them... No not them, the blood.

Alex is a Crazy Pony Seraphine looked up at the noise. It was faint, so far away. But she could hear them. She was about to close the journal but the unicorn trotted up and placed it's paw on the page like it was saying NO! Keep drawing! she slowly brought her hand up and resumed drawing. The unicorn sat in front of her like a guard, to make sure she finished drawing before she left.

message 19: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja could hear another person off in the distance. How many people are out here? She asked herself

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry, it's just that I can't control when my magic takes over." She bowed slightly, and looked over at where Aja was looking. She saw a boy, and offered a small smile. "A-Are you lost?" She stuttered. She was uncomfortable. Too many people!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I'm sorry, but I-I must g-go..." She said, and she looked around and melted into the trees, running so she wouldn't mess up or hurt someone again.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston wandered the forest, it was so peaceful out here. He often came to think. His daze was interrupted by someone rammed into him, and stumbled backward a little.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry!" She yelled back and kept running.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2011 06:27PM) (new)

" Crazy kids." Mr. Hariston muttered to himself, and he jogged back to the main building.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Luke saw them, could here them, but he consentrated on his self-control, incoriging it. I ran (really fast) away from the blood, away from the kids.

message 26: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja Looked down at the bloody dead blodies infront of her. What was she going to do with them?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody ran back to Aja and found her, then wondered what to do with the hunters. She snapped her fingers in an idea. "Come with me, I have an idea to get rid of them." She said, holding out her hand.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 29: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Don't worry, I have a special power that helps things... disappear." One of the cool things about being a vampire/werewolf hybrid was all the powers that came along with it.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"OR, I could get some animals to eat them, but your way sounds better. And, would a teacher come after me, if, lets say, that I flew away when he told me to go to him?"

message 31: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I don't know. Who was the teacher?" Aja walks up to the bodies. She brings her power to her. She puts her hand over the first bodie. It starts to decay right infront of their eyes. within seconds, it is nothing but ash. The wind starts to carry the ash away. She does this to all of the bodies till there is nothing left.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know... Should I go back?" She stopped, and looked around her eyes wide. "Up. Tree. NOW!" She said, and unfurled her wings, and flew to the top of a tree.

message 33: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) With one strong jump, Aja landed in the tree beside Melody. "What the hell was that!" She asked the girl

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"There!" She said, and something jumped out of the trees and jumped back into them. "It's something dark, evil, like an evil spirit, only worse. They call it No Face, because well, it doesn't have a face. It'll zoom a few times then leave to another clearing." She said, and, as if on cue, it vanished. She hovered down, and landed gently.

message 35: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "WHAT...THE...FUCK?!?!" Aja jumped down from the tree. She need to get out of these woods.... Fast.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on. I'll take you to entry hall." She stuck out her hand, and her wings flittered.

message 37: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Why the heck did I ever come here? It's my first day and I have already killed three men... My father is going to kill me!" Aja started to bite her lip and pace. Then started speaking in Irish. "Tá mé chomh screwe! Is é mo athair ag dul a mharú dom ... Tá mé ag dul go bás."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"They were hunters. They would've killed us. I feel guilty too, and... Why do I bother... I'm going to apologize to that teacher. You can probably get out of here yourself. Bye..." Melody said with a sad and almost hurt tone. She jumped and flew away, back to the entry hall.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody flew in and landed in a high tree and cried silently, and just tears ran down her cheeks. She didn't move, hoping she would die soon. Freezing would be nice. But she shoved the thought away and just sat still, and closed her eyes.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike seeing a girl crying paused, he had been standing in the forest for a long time hoping the cold would kill him. So far it hadn't. Seeing the girl so hopless he stepped towards her and climbed the tree sitting next to her, not touching her or saying anything. Just sitting there.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody looked at the boy. "Hi?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike smiled at the girl, he didn’t speak, remaining silent instead. Seeing her tears he raised a brow as if asking her why she was crying.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you want to talk you can just think what you want to say and I can read it. And I'm crying because I just broke someones heart who I didn't even love..." She said, and twirled her long braided, red-orange hair in her fingers, nimbly and quickly.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike nodded knowing she'd have a hard time reading him, his mind so split and destoryed from his body containing so many souls. It was like reading every third letter of a book. The wing blew around them lightly, sounds on the wind, the wind speaking for him, "Everyone's heart breaks eventually."

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 08:43PM) (new)

"I know... A soul-stealer, huh? I'm just a psychic freak... Not to mention these." She said, and her wings fluttered, then tucked themselves back onto her back.

message 47: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja walked into the forest. She wanted to make sure she didn't leave any bodies parts here from the last time she was there. She could smell that that melody was here again. She took off at a light run when she smelled someone else with her.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike shrugged, as if saying she wasn't that freaky. His face was basically expressionless his eyes showing no emotion his lips never once moving in a smile or frown.

message 49: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja walked up behind the guy... talking to Melody. "Hey Melody. Are you ok?" She looked up at the small girl up in the tree. "Do you need me to kill him? Because you know I will." She gave her a small smile

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you ever speak?" She said in a joking manner, smiling a little bit. "But, actually, you don't find people like me. I'm the last of my kind... To my knowledge..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6