Alpha Academy discussion

At the Academy > Entry Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Here is the large entry hall, where all new students arrive and find a manilla envelope with their information inside, including house, classes, and dorming area.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston entered the grand-hall. Work had been slow, he didn't have much work at. I guess that's actually kinda good. He thought My job is to help troubled kids. He smiled to himself, and leaned against the wall. The less I need to work the less troubled kids He laughed a little Of course I'm wrong though, I'm horrible at my job. I haven't helped a person in ages Mr. Hariston frowned.

Alex is a Crazy Pony "Mr Hariston!!" Seraphine flew into the hall. Right behind her was the baby unicorn, desperately trying to keep up with her. "It thinks I'm it's mom!" she said shrilly. Her wings were a rainbow of colors, showing her freaked out attitude. "I can't get RID of it!"
The unicorn whinnied and pressed against her side. It had clearly gotten quite attached to her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well, " Mr. Hariston thought " I got a shotgun in my trunk."

Alex is a Crazy Pony ((O.O))

Seraphine shuffled sideways and the unicorn followed. It let out a cry and pawed at her feet.
"I'm not your mom!" she sighed and scratched it's head. "Pleas help me! I can't go around with a unicorn. You're a teacher, don't you know what to do?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

" Miss Seraphine, two things. One, im a guidance counsoler. Two, yes I'll help you. " Mr. Hariston thought some more " I could just shift into a mama, and lead it away."

Alex is a Crazy Pony Seraphine clapped her hands. "Yes! Please do that!"
The unicorn flicked it's tail in her face and pressed it's head into her stomach. It let out a whinny that sounded a lot like "Mama!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2011 08:04PM) (new)

Mr. Hariston smiled " If I get fired, I'm blaming you." He smiled, and shifted into a large mama unicorn. this feels so wrong He thought.

Alex is a Crazy Pony The baby unicorn looked at the older one. It sniffed and slowly approached. It knew the new unicorn wasn't it's mom, but it was another unicorn and that was good.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2011 08:15PM) (new)

Mr. Hariston galloped out of the hall with the baby unicorn behind him. He returned twenty min. later without the baby. He shifted back into his normal form, and stood up. " That.. was hard." He said

Alex is a Crazy Pony "Uh-huh." Seraphine said. "I've been dealing with it for two hours."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody burst in. She froze when she saw Mr. Hariston, and remembered when she'd crashed into him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" Anything else you want to talk about." He said straightening his jacket.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2011 08:33PM) (new)

She tried to back out quietly, not to be noticed. She got to the door and slipped out.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" You." He pointed to Melody " Here." He pointed to the spot in front of him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She froze, but took off her windbreaker and unfurled her wings. She gave a running start and flew to the Dark Forest.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Wonder what her hurry was. I just wanted to talk." Mr. Hariston shrugged

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody swooped in and stopped at the door. She walked in, and looked at the teacher.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ah, you came back. Why did you ru- I mean fly away?" Mr. Hariston asked

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I... I didn't want to get punished..." She said, recalling the LAST school like this she'd gone to.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" Why would I punish you?" He asked

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"My old school... Th-They punished kids for running into teachers and running away when they beckon you..." She said softly, and looked at her feet, tears coming to her eyes. "I-I'm sorry."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's fine. I just had a couple questions." Mr. Hariston said leaning on the wall

message 24: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja walked into the school. Still swearing in Irish. "Is fuath liom mo shaol. Tá an scoil seo cac."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldn't stop thinking about her old school. Brushing away her tears, she got her folder and thumbed through it, and set it down. She looked around, unsure of what to do next.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" You seem to be having.. problems." Mr. Hariston said kneeling down.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me? Or her?" Melody asked.

message 28: by Kayleigh (last edited Nov 18, 2011 09:23PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja saw the girl from the woods with the teacher. She wondered what was going on.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Your the one crying your eyes out." Mr. Hariston said

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody's face turned a little red but she just scooted to the very end of the entry hall until she was in a corner.

message 31: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja Walked over to the crying girl, "Hey, are you ok?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody was silent. She didn't like attention, but tears wouldn't stop, but she had to make them. Then, they stopped flowing.

message 33: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja just shook her head, she turned to leave.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody silently went to the door way and walked out, and headed for the orchard, where she could be alone.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hariston sighed, he wished he could help her get over her past. He stood in the entryway with a straight face.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Soft music floated in. ((That sounds so cheesy...))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Hairston left, and headed to his office.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike sat in the entry hall replaying the forest events in his mind, How did I get into a dramatic situation so quickly?

message 39: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Aja ran into the hall. She looked frantically around for Mike. She saw him sitting on a bench down the hall. She raced down there to him. "Why would that shadow thing be after you/" She asked him

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike shrugged, without moving his lips he spoke, "Why do I suck souls out of innocent people in order to survive? Why do people believe in god? You think I know?"

message 41: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Your not helping me." She sat down beside him... He sucks souls out of people... well she sucks blood out of people, pretty much the same thing right?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nope!))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike shrugged, “Sorry I don‘t do well with people. Usually I take their life energy and leave empty husks.”

message 44: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((LOL. They both suck important things out of people!))

message 45: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Mike shrugged, “Sorry I don‘t do well with people. Usually I take their life energy and leave empty husks.”"

"I take blood from people...I don't leave one drop left." She said.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike nodded and shrugged, "So who are you?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((And my charrie just sees and protects the important things in people unless she doesn't need or want to.))

message 48: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Mike nodded and shrugged, "So who are you?""

"I'm Aja. Werewolf, Vampire Hybrid. The first and only of my kind. And your Mike. And you like to suck souls." She smiled at him.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mike nodded, “How did you learn my name?”

message 50: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I can learn everything about you just by getting into your head. I special gift my mother gave me." She looked down at her feet. She hoped he didn't get mad at her.

« previous 1