Alpha Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General > Mod Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Nov 19, 2011 09:51AM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Closed for now. IF the mods appointed don't work out, i'll pick from here.

Name-
Why you want to be a mod-
Why should you be a mod-
Are you a good rolplayer?-
Are you a Brony or Avatard or Poketard?- [you don't have to be one]

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria(A, Apple, Apoll, Apolla, etc.)

Because I love being a mod

Because I have experience

Erm... Well I know some stuff about Pokemon, and have watched every Avatar episode...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The Doctor(Alicia)
I want to help people with problems and take in peoples ideas
I have some experience, and usually have pretty good ideas
I am a pretty good rolplayer and can adapt to situations
I'm probably... What's a Brony? But I'm probably an Avatard.

Alex is a Crazy Pony Name- Alex or Cinna.
Why you want to be a mod- Cause I lovee to help and I can't stand when idiots are in charge.
Why should you be a mod- Because I have a lot of experience, I'm obedient and I'm helpful.
Are you a good rolplayer?- I think so. I've been told so multiple times.
Are you a Brony or Avatard or Poketard?- A BRONY and an Avatard :D *brohoof*

message 5: by iomai (last edited Nov 18, 2011 04:04AM) (new)

iomai (irun) Name- C.C
Why you want to be a mod- cuz i really love role playing and if i was a mod i'd be active 24/7.and im a MONKEY!
Why should you be a mod- cuz im CRAZY!and love MONKEYS!
Are you a good rolplayer?- the bestest!!!!!!
Are you a Brony or Avatard or Poketard?- [you don't have to be one]-Avatard and Poketard! <333333333

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Just call me Kat.

Why you want to be a mod: I have this obsessive-compulsive want to be a mod, plus I like authority.

Why should you be a mod: I am in a mod in over 25 groups, and have started almost as many. I currently run a very successful Camp Half-Blood group with over 70 members.

Are you a good roleplayer?: I've been told. I use at least three sentences in my posts, and I'm like a grammar Nazi.

Are you a Brony or Avatard or Poketard?: Seriously, look at my username. I'm a Brony and an Avatard. I never got into Pokemon. Never tried. But I am a Zutarian, if that gives me extra points.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Name- coolkidrox123
Why you want to be a mod- i want ABSOLUTE POWER! MUW HA HA! llol nah, i want to be able to post quest and welcome opl and...yah...
Why should you be a mod- i own about...5-7 groups....fine, 1 is dead on another site, 1 is dead on here but...thats because no-one ever replys :'(. also I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!
Are you a good rolplayer?- yeah, and i write pretty well....i go into detail if nesisery.
Are you a Brony or Avatard or Poketard?- hmm....percytard! and eragontard and twilighttard and white tigertard and all-the-books-and-movies (almost)-i'v-ever-readtard XP also a merlintard

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Name- Amber
Why you want to be a mod- I been one once before but the group kind of died.
Why should you be a mod- I'm reliable and one mostly in my free time. I ask before I do anything
Are you a good rolplayer?- I think so. My spelling errors are usually because I'm on my iPod. I try to go into detail tue best I can
Are you a Brony or Avatard or Poketard?- [you don't have to be one] ??? Idk

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.