Mid-Continent Public Library discussion

Free Talk > Series Overload

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you suffering from series overload like I am? The most confusing is the trilogy within a series within three authors, from the Jayne Ann Krentz/Jayne Castle/Amanda Quick author. Whew! Try out FictFact to keep track of the series, order of books, and what book is coming out next.

FictFact @
http://blog.fictfact.com/

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen (kgilson) | 44 comments I love Jayne Ann Krentzand her cross author series but it does get confusing. Thanks for the tip on FictFact. I also use Goodreads to keep track, though that is only as good as the people inputting the information are.

message 3: by Amy (last edited Nov 21, 2011 06:28AM) (new)

Amy | 46 comments Mod
I think it is the Arcane Society that are crossover from past to present. I think I readSecond Sight or whichever is the first in the series and then I got confused on what was going on.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy wrote: "I think it is the Arcane Society that are crossover from past to present. I think I readSecond Sight or whichever is the first in the series and then I got confused on what was going..."
There is a psuedonym for past, present, and future...

message 5: by Amy (last edited Nov 30, 2011 02:27PM) (new)

Amy | 46 comments Mod
Terri wrote: "A different pseudonym for each time period?! Just a tad schizophrenic for me. I'm sick of series that never seem to end. It's time to move on from the formula, Christine Feehan, do..."

I wish they had like buttons on here. She could have stopped after the first few. They all sound alike.