Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) Frostbite discussion

Do you think rose would be awakened if she found out she was dieing?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Celeste what do you think, would she???

Celeste vote people!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it goes against every thing she believes in. In case you forgot her and Dimitri made a pact to kill the other, if one of them ever turned. Turning strigio isn't living, Rose knows that.

Sarah nope it goes agianst every thing she knows and feels she hates stroigi

S.L.J. Doubtful. Although I would like to see Rose get turned in the Bloodlines series. She'd be a pretty creepy Strigoi. :P

message 6: by Celeste (last edited Nov 17, 2011 06:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Celeste I dont think so either, but if everyone she knew was got turned i think she would.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Celeste wrote: "I dont think so either, but if everyone she knew was got turned i think she would."

I have to disagree. Rose isn't the type of person to just give up, especially something she believes in. If everyone one she knew somehow got turned, I think she'd find a way to turn them all back, or die trying.

Celeste ok, im with u now!

Kaitlin Smiffy Smith No, i dont think she would either because, well, this is Rose were talking about and im pretty sure she would rather die than go Strigoi any day!!

Daisy sanchez no i dont think so because dimitri would most likely do the same thing she did look for her and eliminate her

Katelyn vitale depends on weither dimitri is the one who is going to awaken her

Jojo(SexybeastYo!) I dont think she would ever do that mabey if she new that there was no way to chance Dimitri back then i beilve she would for her soul mate but after that i think not.

Veronica Something about it doesn't sound right, Rose will rather die than turn strigoi.

message 14: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen no, Rose would rather die

Curlygirly i think she'd rather die

Kaitlin Smiffy Smith BRITTANY wrote: "I cant really speak for her, but I'll go out on a limb an say no. If losing Dimitri to Strigoi, an not letting him change her to be with him didn't make her turn Strigoi. Then I dont see her decidi..."

i agree, cuz she really loved him and she still didnt change

Curlygirly why is this up for debate if we all no she wouldn't want to be awakened?

◆¸.•Fashion  nerd◆¸.• maybe if dats da price to be wid dimitri

Kaitlin Smiffy Smith Latifa wrote: "maybe if dats da price to be wid dimitri"

I don't agree because she LOVES Dimitri but she LOVES Lissa - in a strictly friendship relationship - and becoming Strigoi would mean she would NEVER see her again and she LOVES her life the way it is

Celeste I dont know she almost was in the four book, and you know if dimitri never got turned back i think sooner or later she wold be killed by dimitri so.....

Maria knowing rose i think she would rather die

message 22: by Yazi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yazi This is rose so no.

Maria NO!!! I think she would rather die

Katie No...she would never ever. Yet I dont know if she would still think the same if Lisa's life were in danger. Like,sh*t-is-serious danger. I just dont know. but then she could be clever about it. She could be healed by Adrian. and she and Adrian could be bound. Im sorry, I'm just trying to find away for Adrian and Rose to somehow end up. I feel sorry for Adrian.

Kaitlin Smiffy Smith Tiff wrote: "No...she would never ever. Yet I dont know if she would still think the same if Lisa's life were in danger. Like,sh*t-is-serious danger. I just dont know. but then she could be clever about it. She..."

he still cares but she hurt him bad so I don't know if he would do it for Rose but he might do it fo Lissa because she didn't hurt him in anyway

message 26: by Dawn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dawn No, I don't see her turning, ever. At the time she didn't know Dimitri could be turned back, and she wouldn't do it then. I don't think she ever would. Its completely against her nature.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ When was she dying?

message 28: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen She wasnt whe're just sayin IF she was, what she would do.

message 29: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Tiff wrote: "No...she would never ever. Yet I dont know if she would still think the same if Lisa's life were in danger. Like,sh*t-is-serious danger. I just dont know. but then she could be clever about it. She..."

Hmmmmm? I think she might change for Lissa, if it was a definite situation where Lissa might die and then Dimitri could catch her and bring her back to Lissa or Adrian so they could heal her:)

Sharmin S I highly doubt Rose would ever even consider being Awakened. I mean, C'mon guys, we all read the entire series by now and if Dimitri's pleas couldn't get Rose to turn, no force in the Universe would ever get her to become Strigoi. This is Rose Hathaway we're talking about! Ms. Badass-doesn't-let-anything-ever-get-in-her-way! Even if Lissa's life were in Danger, we all know Rose would use some of her "Rose-Logic" and figure something out. There are no boundaries for Rose.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ I don't know. She'd have to have an EXCELLENT Reason for turning. and Dimitri would have to say 'I love you.' :)

message 33: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Alexia -Team Malec :) wrote: "I don't know. She'd have to have an EXCELLENT Reason for turning. and Dimitri would have to say 'I love you.' :)"

i seriously agree with you! an EXCELLENT reason and nothing less on her part and a serious 'I Love You' on his part or no deal!!

message 34: by ◆¸.•Fashion (last edited Jul 15, 2012 01:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ashleigh It just wouldn't happen, and in the slight chance it did she would have to have a very very good reason.

Kaitlin Smiffy Smith Latifa wrote: "the Perfect Dimitri
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__c..."

He speaks Russian too!!

message 37: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Kaitlin wrote: "Latifa wrote: "the Perfect Dimitri
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__c..."

He speaks Russian too!!"

perfect

message 38: by J.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.C. Never! She would rather die than become a monster! And we all know that Dimitri would go after her if she did and she would die anyways.

Kaitlin Smiffy Smith But I have to question can't Lissa, Sonya, Oksana or Adrian use spirite on her to heal her?

message 40: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate you'd think, but according to victor healing someone once takes a great toll on the healer doing it twice is unheard of until victors half brother does it a second time!

Kaitlin Smiffy Smith indivia wrote: "you'd think, but according to victor healing someone once takes a great toll on the healer doing it twice is unheard of until victors half brother does it a second time!"

yeah and keeping that in mind I think it would probably be possible for someone to heal her again maybe as long as it is not Lissa