Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant, #1) Skulduggery Pleasant discussion

Elemental, Adept, Necromancy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I would definalty NOT be a Necromancer that's gor sure!!

Hina I would like to be an Adept, a symbolist like China Sorrows.

Megan you do know that necromancy is just a type of adept magic not a type on its own

I'd like to be a teleporter like fletcher

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to be an Adept and have the same powers as tesseract the assian

Mythology I think I'd be an adept, but I'd have a different ability.Maybe time travel or manipulating plantlife... that would be cool

Mythology ... there is a moth flying around my computer screen...

Mythology Whew! Violent much. wasn't his ability breaking bones at will?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes but it'd be good to protect people and I'd be on the good side

Mythology Fair enough.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

u didn't hit the moth did you? animals have feelings too. apart from the ones that don't...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

but i doubt iit'd like you to hit it and would get very moody if you killed it...

Mythology Er... no, I just tapped it kind of violently. I think It's still alive.

message 13: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara it would be cool to be elementar

Wren Id stick to elemental cuz skulduggery is an elemental and hes my favourite character
Also, has mr. Landy become friends with any of you? I sent a request, but I don't know if he accepts them or not.

EvaCatReads I'll take what I can get! Anything sounds awesome! :D

Jasmine Either a Necromancer or an Elemental. I can’t decide!

message 17: by r (new) - rated it 5 stars

r I would like to be an adept like tanith...

Shweta elemental it seems cool

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally was sad when tesseract died I thought he'd make an interesting character, RIP you freaky metal faced, bone breaker <3

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mythology wrote: "Er... no, I just tapped it kind of violently. I think It's still alive."

Dear god man/woman !! You think?!?!?! Did u give it CPR, everyone pray for the moths survival :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Necromancy, manipulating shadows >:D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ALL OF THEM HAHAHAHA! No, seriously, elemental. Necros have too many rules.

message 24: by Person (new) - added it

Person oh jeez...... probably necromancer, or at least adept. like tanith

Alyssa Elemental definetly. I've always felt more connected to nature than anything else.
P.S. Did anyone choose a name after reading the first book?

message 26: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy i would definetly be necro - just like lord vile-he is extremely powerful and he can destroy battlefields and death bringer alone plus with a wave he can destroy people easily... he fought darquesse and crushed her so definetly like necro elemental thingy like both like skullduggery so fuck tesseract bone breaker we have lord vile suckass¬

message 27: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy deleted user wrote: "I would definalty NOT be a Necromancer that's gor sure!!"

its not all about death you manipulate shadows and dark stuff and rise the deseased like lord vile he can crush anyone hell YEAA!

Alyssa Manipulating shadows, sure. Raising the dead. . . depends on who died, what they did, and if I believe in their redemption if they're a villain.

Jasmine J is adept when all your magic is put into an object??
eg: taniths sword??

message 30: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy no necro is what you put in an items or object like valkyries necro ring

message 31: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy lord vile is powerfules necro to live btw hes power flows through his armor with that on he is lost and nearly invinsible :D

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Elemental sounds good. :)

message 33: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy alyysa explain what you mean by depends who died?! a bit curious......

Charlie EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am the walrus...

Alyssa Speedyhumzy wrote: "alyysa explain what you mean by depends who died?! a bit curious......"

Let me put it this way: if you could chose between raising from the dead the most evil, psychotic villain ever with plans to destroy the earth or someone who knows ancient secrets that can save the world, which would you chose?

And, btw, my name is spelled with a double-s and one y.

Fonni  Sinder Adept, I think.

Willoe3 i think elemental but adept still looks kinda cool, if it was like Tanith Low's combatives or China Sorrows' laqanguage of magic... but element manipulation is awesome :)

message 38: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy Sorry for My Spelling :3 But Yes i would Choose a Villain that would destroy the world... He's power Is Too strong And he even can Take on mevolent since mevolent Tookon darquesse Even Though darquesse Broke all He's Bones xD

Alyssa And if the villain you brought back decides to destroy the world himself?

message 40: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy I would allow him =P ... He can destroy the work himself igot this from the wiki 'Skulduggery also stated that when he was Lord Vile, he somewhat hoped the Faceless Ones would break through so he would have a chance to kill a entire race of gods after he'd finished on humans. In Death Bringer, with Skulduggery in Vile's armour, he is able to fight and almost kill Darquesse in battle. He also managed to take on Kitana and her friends with Darquesse's help despite them having powers from Argeddion himself.' He can kill gods and darquesse who Apparently 'Destroys The Work' (Such bullshit when mevolent is around)

message 41: by Conor (new)

Conor Mcevoy necromancy is just branching off of adept but i would probabley choose elemental in the end because if they work hard on air magic they can fly

message 42: by Conor (new)

Conor Mcevoy or i might pick sigils like china or whatever saracen has

message 43: by Conor (new)

Conor Mcevoy Helaina wrote: "I dibbs being all three. It would be awesume to be a adept, symbolist like China, who can just tap her arm or somewhere and masses of lightning bolts come out and kill everything within her reach.

okay china can do some cool things with her sigils but only experienced elementals can do something of that proportion

Sarah elemental or I'd like to be an adept with the power over music . . . like anything I sing becomes real in some twisted way

Alyssa That sounds like ambient magic from Tamora Pierce's books.

message 46: by Speedyhumzy (new)

Speedyhumzy Basically... I be lord vile. Own you all and everyone - This forum Won't exist anymore :D Hell Yeah =P

Sommer Sims I like Sarah's idea about the music, but itd be cool to sing a song that puts people under a trance to control their minds

Alyssa Like I said, that sounds like ambient magic. I wouldn't mind having that kind, either with animals or plants. I have a bit of an argument with myself over that, and animals are winning.

message 49: by AgCl (new) - rated it 3 stars

AgCl Necromancy...but i'd really prefer to be a remnant, so i could try out all three plus the witches, warlocks, sensitives and whatnot...lol

Camille Ohhhhh... I'll take any magic offered to me but I must say Necromancy. It's just very powerful, plus I'm a bit morbid that way...