Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

Chapter 14 print mistake in collectors edition

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lindis Russell Like the big Twilight geek that I am, I have purchased the collector editions of all the books. They are beautiful. My edition of Breaking Dawn, page 286, Ch. 14 You Know Things are Bad When You Feel Guilty For Being Rude to Vampires. - Is blank! The black print of the story is there, but the red print of the title is not. I'm not complaining, I've decided that it makes my copy a tiny bit special. I was just wondering if anyone else's copy is the same and where they bought it? I got mine here in my home town North Platte Nebraska, at Walmart.

Lisa Never seen one like what you are describing.

BubblesTheMonkey I don't really know the difference between the collector's editions and the regular books...

AlbertaJenn Katniss990 wrote: "I don't really know the difference between the collector's editions and the regular books..."

The Collector's editions come in a box and have a ribbon bookmark and red text in it.

You truly have a unique copy, Lindis.

message 5: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat that kind cool

Lindis Russell Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking. I haven't heard of any others yet. But I'd think that their would be. : )