The Long Way Home (The Homelanders, #2) The Long Way Home discussion

The Long Way Home

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nika this book is really good.It is more of a crime and mystery book its unqui and the auther did a amazing job i recomend it

Daniel I agree. It was nice because it didn't feel like a repeat of the original which sequels tend to do. Probably my favorite modern series. How about you???

message 3: by Aerykah (last edited Dec 11, 2012 05:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aerykah These were 4 of my favorite books I read this year! It's a really great series!
Totally recommend this series!

Mojoboy31 Easily one of my favorite series of books ever! And I think The Long Way Home is my favorite of the series.

Daniel I wouldn't say it was my top fav. but the ending was VERY awesome.

notyourfriend It was better than the first!!!!! :D

Mojoboy31 Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "It was better than the first!!!!! :D"

True that... Wasn't the ending just AMAZING?

notyourfriend Yes!!!!!!!!! I was reading it, right, and I didn't notice I was at the end already, so I went to turn the page thinking that it would be the next chapter, but it was the END!!!! I was like, "What?! I fininshed?!"

Mojoboy31 Yeah, same here. Lucky for me, I waited until I had all the books from the library, so I was able to grab the next book from my shelf. I read the whole series in like four days.

Mojoboy31 haha, yep. It's the best way.

notyourfriend I actually have the book that has all four of the stories in one, so I technically have the others already too ;)

Mojoboy31 Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "I actually have the book that has all four of the stories in one, so I technically have the others already too ;)"

Oh, well, that's awesome!

notyourfriend Yep! XD