Common Things and More! discussion

Music > AWESOMEST Band or artist of All Time.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 111 comments Mod
Talk about the awesomest artists(Adele)or bands(Skrillex)

message 2: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Awsome! Thanks Janelle

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments He is We

message 4: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith What songs do they do?

message 5: by Riah (new)

Riah OneRepublic, The Band Parry, Little Big Town, Owl City, Hillsong - Ah I love music!

message 6: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I love OneRepublic! I also love: Erin McClarey, Kelly Clarkson, De'man. And more!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2011 02:17PM) (new)

I love OneRepublic too! Haha. I also like My Chemical Romance, Blink182, Owl City, Jack's Mannequin, Paramore, and The Counting Crows.

message 8: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith OWL CITY! And Paramore.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah! I love Paramore (How could i forget!? I'm adding to my list now!)

I also like Green Day.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Faith wrote: "What songs do they do?"

Happily Ever After, Our July in the Rain, Kiss it all Better, Prove you Wrong, Give it All, All about Us..Lots. You should look them up! They are amazing :)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Faith wrote: "OWL CITY! And Paramore."

I found that I don't like many Paramore songs..

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Maroon 5 is awsome! I really like ther newest CD. ALso I love Erin McClarey!

message 14: by Riah (new)

Riah What about Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Riah, I love you (in a friend way) for saying Michael Buble.

message 16: by Riah (new)

Riah Fay wrote: "Riah, I love you (in a friend way) for saying Michael Buble."

That's great! I don't know many people who even know who is is, let alone like him!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 18: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Okay.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I know who Michael Buble is! He sings haven't met you yet. That's how I know him, from the radio.

message 20: by Riah (new)

Riah Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) wrote: "I know who Michael Buble is! He sings haven't met you yet. That's how I know him, from the radio."

I meant people I've met - no offense Lea dearest :) I love Haven't Met You Yet!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha..Like I guess I can sorta relate to Haven't met you yet. Has a nice beat and Michael has an interesting voice.

message 22: by Riah (new)

Riah Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) wrote: "haha..Like I guess I can sorta relate to Haven't met you yet. Has a nice beat and Michael has an interesting voice."

I can't relate to the song.. but agreed on the voice part :)

message 23: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Who is this guy?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Michael Buble.

message 25: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith What does he sing?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Haven't met you yet, Crazy little thing called love..Probably more, but I don't usually listen to him

message 27: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Me too.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He also sings Save the Last Dance for Me, which I hear at weddings a lot.

message 29: by Riah (new)

Riah He sings like 30's and 40's style music.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Anyone like Christina Perri?

message 31: by Riah (new)

Riah Never listened to her!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments She's amazing! She has an interesting, different voice and puts a lot of meaning into all of her songs! One of my favorite songs by her is "A thousand Years" and "The Lonely"..Please listen to them and tell me what you think!

message 33: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Maybe....

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments YES!!! Why only a maybe?

message 35: by Riah (new)

Riah Oh wait, yes. I've heard A Thousand Years, but I didn't know who sung it. I like it.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments That's good! haha. I love how I'm making people like her, or at least know who she is.

message 37: by Riah (new)

Riah It's always fun to do that isn't it? I made my sister a Owl City fan :)

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 25 comments Does anyone Know any tricks to convice people?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The first song you make them listen to ... make it more like what they usually listen to, so they feel more comfortable. And then they should think, "Hmmm . . . this is kinda cool."

Or get them to listen the 'best' song. As in what you think is the best. But, if they don't like that ... then you're kinda stuck, because then they're like "Ewww!"

message 41: by Riah (new)

Riah You could just have it playing somewhere, maybe in your room or on your computer or in your car when the person comes in. I did that to my friend. She still didn't like the song, but she listened to it because that's what I had on.

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 25 comments Thanks I'll try that :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Skillet.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I like them. Well, just one song, really. I think it's called "Hey Lucy", I almost cried when I heard it!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I know...that song is so sad. So are the others, kind of. You begin to wonder if the band suffers depression or something. But they're excellent songs.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Yes. I wonder that too. Sometimes all a band sings about is depressing stuff, you wonder if they are happy. I personally like a mixture :)

message 47: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 37 comments Does anyone like rap, reggae, classical music, jazz, or rock (not hard rock, just rock.)? because I have never heard of most of the bands on here.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I like punk rock (more like punk/emo alternative), but some rock I suppose. More when I was younger.

message 49: by Riah (new)

Riah I like Jazz - I have a Jazz station programmed in my car and I like Classical too. Mostly I like 30's and 40's music.

message 50: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Really?

« previous 1