European Royalty discussion

European Royalty Group Reads > The Borgia Bride - Chapter 27 through Afterword

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Moody | 544 comments Please discuss The Borgia Bride Chapter 27 through the Afterword, here.

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Wall (andeawall) | 10 comments So I found the ending was my favourite part. i can't really say why, except that someone was finally doing something about nasty pope & son.

My review is below:
I've never read anything about the Borgia's so I found it super interesting. It was insane how nasty they all were, I had no idea they were that bad!! I thought the media just portrayed them that way, not they were actually like it.

I only gave it three stars though because I didn't really get into it. I don't know if it was just because I had so much school work, or if it was the book itself. But, it was pretty close to four stars, because I really enjoyed the ending, so really more like 3.5

Another good thing about this book is it's got me more interested in learning more about Italy in general. I think I've ignored them for too long....

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin (ukamerican) | 188 comments Well, it's still debatable how "bad" they were... that's not to say they were saints but remember, this is a novel, and as I pointed out in my own review, the author's notes in the back where she details fact from fiction are not accurate.

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Wall (andeawall) | 10 comments Oh, I didn't know that... too bad :(