THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > Adding sales links

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kyne | 3 comments How do I add sales links to my book page?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12...

For example, it's now available in paperback at Amazon.com, and as an ebook in many places. I'd like to add these to the page, but can't see how.

Thanks in advance,
Elizabeth

message 2: by rivka (new)

rivka | 562 comments Each user customizes their own booklinks (with the exception of a couple defaults, like Amazon).

I notice that your ebook edition has a truncated ISBN, though, which means no links from it will work properly. I'm guessing that you tried to put the ISBN-13 into the ISBN-10 slot.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kyne | 3 comments Oops - thanks for spotting that. Any idea how I can go in and change it?

And how would I customise my booklinks?

message 4: by rivka (new)

rivka | 562 comments You can either edit the book yourself, or let me know what the correct ISBN-13 is and I'll fix it for you.

You can customize your booklinks on your edit profile / my account page (booklinks tab) but that will only affect what you see, not what other users see for your books. Each user chooses those settings for themselves.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kyne | 3 comments rivka wrote: "You can either edit the book yourself, or let me know what the correct ISBN-13 is and I'll fix it for you."

I'd be grateful if you are able to fix it for me. I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. The ebook ISBN is: 978-1-908340-02-3

message 6: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 332 comments Got 5