Vampire Diaries discussion

Favourite Character?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bryanna (new)

Bryanna (bryanna_lee) | 49 comments Mod
Who is your favourite character?

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) That's a hard one. Lexi was my favourite, but she's not really in it anymore, so... I'd have to say Caroline or Jeremy. I like everybody but there my favourites. I also really like Anna. I so wish she hadn't died, cause she and Jeremy would have been a really cute couple. They technically are now but you know what I mean.

message 3: by Bryanna (new)

Becca wrote: "That's a hard one. Lexi was my favourite, but she's not really in it anymore, so... I'd have to say Caroline or Jeremy. I like everybody but there my favourites. I also really like Anna. I so wish ..."

I loved Lexi! She played such a cute role. Nice, but fierce underneath. She didn't deserve to be killed. Bad Damon!

Jeremy has issues with finding women. Everyone seems to die on him.

message 4: by Becca (last edited Dec 01, 2011 10:41AM) (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "That's a hard one. Lexi was my favourite, but she's not really in it anymore, so... I'd have to say Caroline or Jeremy. I like everybody but there my favourites. I also really like An..."

Yeah I know! Shame on Damon. That's partly why I have a dislike for him.

I feel bad for Jeremy. :( He's such a good guy, and he finds these nice girls, only to have them be killed because they're vampires. :S

message 5: by Bryanna (new)

Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "That's a hard one. Lexi was my favourite, but she's not really in it anymore, so... I'd have to say Caroline or Jeremy. I like everybody but there my favourites. I als..."

He just has very bad luck with choosing women.

message 6: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "Bryanna wrote: "Becca wrote: "That's a hard one. Lexi was my favourite, but she's not really in it anymore, so... I'd have to say Caroline or Jeremy. I like everybody but there my fav..."

He still, sorta, has Bonnie though.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Klaus and Lexi!!

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 3 comments Jeremy!
Elena!
Anna the stalker girl

message 9: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 3 comments Anna & damon

message 10: by Jodie (new)

Jodie (redcupcakedream) | 4 comments Katherine,Rebekah,Klaus,Elijah,Damon+Stefan,Elena,Caroline

I liked Anna and Alaric too.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

My all time favorite character is Klaus. I ship him and Caroline so freaking much it hurts.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (libisann) | 2 comments Damon...I used to love Caroline, but she has gotten boring

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (sailercat) I really like Bonnie. I hate how she was the punching bag of the show though. :(