Before I Fall Before I Fall question

Any one know any really good books?? I really need the help.
deleted member Nov 15, 2011 01:02AM
Pleaseeee! (:

Kayla (last edited Jan 06, 2012 01:21PM ) Jan 06, 2012 01:20PM   0 votes
The Hunger Games series, the maze runner series, the maximum ride series, wow lots of series:P The Boy Who Dared is about the Holocaust if that interests you :)

deleted member Jan 01, 2012 06:53AM   0 votes
Try 'the lady in the tower'. It's a history based book, and has truth entwined into it. Highly recommended:-)

Sarah's Key, I Will Plant You a Lilac Tree, The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Boy in the Suitcase, Auschwitz:A Doctor's Eyewitness Account, It's Kind of a Funny Story, I Know I Am But What Are You- these are some favorites of mine this past year. Hope you find something there you like.

SWEETNESS OF SALT
THE GIVER
FORGOTTEN
ROCK ON
CLICK HERE
ACCESS DENIED
READ ALLLL OF SARAH DESSEN BOOKS!

The Hunger Games (If you like this book, it is a trilogy with its sequels being Catching Fire and Mockingjay), Leviathan (another trilogy), City of Bones, Divergent, and Wither are all pretty good books. Hope this helps!

Tithe by Holly Black is good.

I really enjoyed Michael Grant's "Gone" series, though there isn't much romance if you look for that sort of thing. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry, Ashfall by Mike Mullin, Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer, and Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick are great post apocalyptics (all are part of a series). But if your looking for something more contemporary, I'd recommend Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin, Burnout by Adrienne Vrettos, Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker, She Loves You, She Loves You Not... by Julie Anne Peters, Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen, or Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan (all are stand alones).

I hope this helps. If you ever need any more recommendations, you can just send me a message or check out my blog.

Try whatshouldireadnext.com you just type in a title you loved and the website uses an algorithm to search its database for other books most liked by people with similar taste.

Ten Things We Did(you get addicted to this book but its a rip of at the end, i felt like throwing the book across the room but i have a kindle), 13 reasons why (I didn't like this book cuz i make's no sense) , wait till Helen comes(A small short ghost story), perfect, before i fall... there's so many..--> It depends what type of book you like <--

Daisy (last edited Jan 25, 2012 03:41PM ) Jan 25, 2012 03:40PM   0 votes
You've gotten some great recommendations here. The only other ones I would add are:
Starcrossed
Angel Fire
Wings
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Die For Me ... I could go on and on but these are a few I enjoyed that I didn't see on the list.

the iron fey series by julie kagawa, shiver series by maggie stiefvater, soul screamers series by rachel vincent also the shifer series by rachel vincent, darkest powers and darkness rising by kelley armstrong, raised by wovles by jennifer lynn barnes, curse workers by holly black, chronicles of vladimir todd by heather brewer, delriuim by lauren oliver are all awesome.

Daisy I have it on my to read list, but haven't read it yet. Thanks for the 411, I'll definitely be reading it. I have yet to be disappointed by any of her ...more
Jan 25, 2012 05:09PM · flag
Kathy Is that from L.J. Smith? I haven't read it yet, it's on my to read list. I really like L.J.'s books still have to read Midnight LOL ...more
Jan 25, 2012 07:00PM · flag

Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter (If you haven't already...but seriously?), Vampire Diaries, Clockwork Angel, Maximum Ride, My Sister's Keeper....

A book kind of like Before I fall that I absolutely Loved is if i stay by gayle forman If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

13 reasons why
How i live now
Speak by laurie halse anderson
Chain by laurie halse anderson
Anything by simone elkeles

house of the scorpion
Divergent
the Gone series by Michael grant
blood red road
the giver
the lovely bones

and a million more

13 reasons why is a good book. Blood Red Road, Nevermore, Entwined, Hex Hall, Demonglass. I really liked those books. Hope you like them.

what kind of books do you like?? :)