ROBUST discussion

Amazon's KDP has a new (to me, anyway) feature

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (last edited Nov 14, 2011 10:23PM) (new)

Patricia (patriciasierra) | 2388 comments I've never been able to figure out how to get a cover into my book file despite the step-by-step instructions Andre so kindly emailed to me. Amazon must realize there are tech-challenged folks like me using KDP because they've added something to the area where you upload your cover image: a box to check if you want it included in the book file (if it isn't already there).

(I thought I was adding this to the Author to Author section. See why I say I'm tech-challenged?)

message 2: by Claudine (new)

Claudine | 1110 comments Mod
I recently downloaded your Prettiest Feathers. It's on my TBR pile. When I get to it (which may be sometime in the next millenium) I'll be sure to leave you a review.

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (patriciasierra) | 2388 comments Claudine wrote: "I recently downloaded your Prettiest Feathers. It's on my TBR pile. When I get to it (which may be sometime in the next millenium) I'll be sure to leave you a review."

Thanks. Here's hoping you enjoy it. I mean if murder can be enjoyed...

message 4: by Claudine (new)

Claudine | 1110 comments Mod
Hey I love Dexter, evil twisted Dark Passenger and all. I identify with the serial killer in most books about serial killers.....what does that say about me?

message 5: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (patriciasierra) | 2388 comments Brrrr...

John Philpin -- my co-author on The Prettiest Feathers (a now-retired profiler/shrink) -- did a promo/interview show with the folks who air Dexter when they were introducing the series. I think it's Showtime. You'll have fun with the killer in Feathers. John has dealt with several serial killers over the years and knows 'em inside-out. When he writes in the first person, in the killer's voice, you know he's really in the killer's head.

I think I saw only one Dexter episode. Maybe I'll catch up via streaming.

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1802 comments Thanks for that info, Patricia. Good to know, since I had a pro do my prc for downloading to KDP and one of these days I am going to re-do my cover...