Common Things and More! discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
Books/favorite Authors > Newest Hunger Games trailer!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions...

Has anybody else seen this? If you haven't seen it ... WATCH it! What do you guys think of it?

message 2: by Riah (last edited Nov 16, 2011 12:48PM) (new) - added it

Riah Seen it and have posted my thoughts a billion times... I was both thrilled and disappointed.

Faith Noelle Smith Sam, did you post the real Hunger Games trailler? If not you should. I cant do it now, but I wil later when I get home from schoool.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "Sam, did you post the real Hunger Games trailler? If not you should. I cant do it now, but I wil later when I get home from schoool."

It's on the top, you have to click on trailers then Official trailer.

Faith Noelle Smith Oh okay. :D

message 6: by Faith Noelle (last edited Nov 16, 2011 12:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect

Faith Noelle Smith :D Your welcome.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments WONDERFULY AWESOME

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard (from my mom who is also a HG fan) that this movie has a really high budget ... the highest one the film company has had. So, I'm hoping that means they do set, make-up, costumes, ect well. Even if the acting isn't great, it would greatly improve the movie.

Faith Noelle Smith Wow, really? By all means I can agree with that.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments MOVIE PEOPLE, Please make this movie CHANGE the world!!

Faith Noelle Smith I know right?(I posted on AYAHGF)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments OMG! I am SOO excited! When I see poster and stuff at the theaters I will FREAK OUT!

Faith Noelle Smith I saw a HUGE poster when I went to see BD it had Katniss, Haymitch, Glae,Rue Prime,Petta, Effie, Clove. And it said: THE HUNGER GAMES*in big* May the oods be in your favor.*in small*

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AMAAZING! IT'S STARTING!!!!! FIRE IS CATCHING!

message 18: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah I am going to the movies tomorrow and I feel like calling the theater we're going to and begging them to have THG posters up and to play the trailer before our film!

-Athina- (_athena_) | 3 comments AWESOME TRAIILER !!!!!! love it <3

Faith Noelle Smith I do to, I love the triler.

Faith Noelle Smith Me tooo, four months left, Corect?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw Breaking Dawn the other day, and the teaser trailer was in the like commercial thingies in the beginning.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments REALLY?! HOW DID IT LOOK ON THE BIG SCREEN?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

SUPER AMAZING! It was so cool in the forest! I was so into it even though it only 30 seconds long!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I can't wait till it's all advirtiesed and stuff!! I will freak out!

message 28: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah **sob** so we went to the theater and because of stupid Twilight (no offence Twilight fans) our movie was in the very back of the theater and on top of that it was a teeny room and on top of that NO HUNGER GAMES POSTERS OR TRAILER! I wasn't happy. I liked the movie, but the rest was a bummer!

message 29: by Hannah (last edited Nov 28, 2011 10:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hannah | 25 comments There was no trailers in the movie when I saw breaking dawn, though **laughs** there was only one breaking dawn poster even then it was really tiny BUT they do not put up poster of movies for a long time even then it is only small till it becomes a month and then they start to hype it up so just wait 3 long months **sighs**, Does anyone have a time machine ?? I need to speed up time asap

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Same

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

At my theater, they had this huge HG poster with all the profile posters (you know what I mean) all lined up. I blew a couple of kisses at it. My friend (who had dragged me to Breaking Dawn) just sighed and started tapping her foot.

message 32: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah Snickerdoodle wrote: "At my theater, they had this huge HG poster with all the profile posters (you know what I mean) all lined up. I blew a couple of kisses at it. My friend (who had dragged me to Breaking Dawn) just s..."

Hahahah :)

message 33: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah Mine had at least 3 rooms devoted to BD and even rooms not showing BD had the posters outside the door, although usually the movie showing is the one posted at the door. Teens where everywhere and Immortals (2D) which I went to see was practically deserted :(

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw...that's sad.

I went and saw Puss and Boots with my family today. It was adorable.

message 35: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah I want to see that - Puss in Boots that is. But, is it a lot like Shrek? I hate Shrek! BTW Immortals is good, but not for the faint of heart and NOT for children. It's very gory!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh, I'm so seeing that.

Puss in Boots was just a cute and funny movie. I wouldn't really compare it to Shrek.

message 37: by Riah (last edited Nov 30, 2011 09:59PM) (new) - added it

Riah Warning, rated R - how old are you?

Good! Cause the trailer said "From the makers of Shrek" and I thought, "dang, not seeing that movie".

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2011 10:02PM) (new)

Dang it, I'm under eighteen. Waaay under eighteen. And my parents would never buy me tickets to an R movie. *goes off storming about paranoid parents*

message 39: by Riah (last edited Nov 30, 2011 10:06PM) (new) - added it

Riah Awww, I'm sorry. I'm just barely over 18. I'm 19 and my parents used to be paranoid too. Have I mentioned they wouldn't let me read HP?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom read the first book and almost tried to ban me, but by then I'd finished all seven. :) Can't beat me there, mother dear.

Thankfully she likes The Hunger Games so far.

message 41: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah Hahahaha, that's great. Well at 19 my mom is just happy that I'm not a Twilight fan like my older sister. Ugh, i gotta get off. It's 1:10am here. Night ttyl

Faith Noelle Smith ((Guys, I will say again, please dont spam! GRR))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

http://mockingjay.net/2011/12/03/the-...

Look at this! It's so cool. Especially if you like Harry Potter AND The Hunger Games.
Ginny is Prim. Harry is Peeta. Ron is Gale. Hermione is Katniss!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments OMG OMG OMG! TOTALLY AWESOME! WATCH WATCH WATCH

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Effie is Dumbledore...XD
That was 100% pure epicness.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Snickerdoodle wrote: "Effie is Dumbledore...XD
That was 100% pure epicness."

Haha that's what i was thinking! Haha it was sooo funny!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Oh, gosh. I saw that in people magazine.hehe.. Yea. Not that great :)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait...shouldn't Portia be there? After all, Cinna's Katniss's stylist.

Faith Noelle Smith Where are they? IF its the capitol they did a bad job.

« previous 1