Pellinor fans!!! discussion

Book Discussions > What's your favorite part of each book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris (calmgrove) Strangely enough, my parts that stand out for me are the times spent in the various Schools more than the journeys in between. Croggon emphasises the sensual delights of eating and bathing for Maerad (after all, these are the things she looks forward to, and it's a pretty fair guess that's what the author enjoys too). But all the journeys between are full of stranger dangers which, while they make for an exciting read, aren't really what you could call my favourite parts...

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky | 232 comments Mod
my favourite bits are when she is in the north! also when they leave Norloch, i love that journey. For me the journeys are the best because i think that is where the real development of the story is.

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky | 232 comments Mod
I have a thing for snow and ice and stuff. I love reading about it and it makes me want to go to the Arctic Circle more!

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina (clutz4life24) | 7 comments hmm hard to say, but i really liked some of the early parts when she was just discovering what she could do.. and i really loved seeing a lot of stuff from her brothers point of view :)

havnt read these in so long i can hardly remember, but i did like the part in the north too! that was rad.

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky | 232 comments Mod
i'd forgotten about the lion and the rock and her first period! that part had me in stitches!!

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris (calmgrove) Adrianja wrote: "I guess it was too sad for me. I don't like sad parts. I'm sap. Haha :p I like the snow and the cold though :) The Crow-I love when Hem heals Saliman and is working in the Turbansk healing hall! Th..."

Yes, these are memorable bits for me too.

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris (calmgrove) Elizabeth wrote: "Too many to name, here's just a few off the top of my head: when Maerad gets her period in The Naming, when she and Cadvan reunite in The Riddle, I also like the scenes in The Riddle where it shows..."

Yes, I'd almost forgotten these scenes.

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Danfora (ladyeramere) | 22 comments Mod
in the first book, I loveeee the first 2-3 chapters where Maerad and Cadvan first meet. especially the first battle with wers :)

message 9: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 13 comments I like when Maerad and Cadvan are reunited at the end of The Riddle.