Timekeeper (Timeless, #2) Timekeeper discussion

The Timekeeper

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (last edited Nov 13, 2011 06:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danielle Post I'm sure we're all on the same page-none of us can wait for this book to come out(me, personally because I want to know more about philip-I <3 U!). The question is, how are we going to stand waiting until 2012? I read Timeless about two months ago and I remember that, after finishing the book, I flew two the closest library DIEING to read the sequal. Of course now I know that it's not out yet-:(-so I'm trying really hard not to suffer over the unfortunate news.

message 2: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Dupriest Yeah me too!!! I loved this book so much! I really want to see what the cover is going to look like and I want to know what the ending meant.... how did Philip come into her Time???? I REALLY want to know!!!

message 3: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy Yes i read this in the spring and i cannot wait for the second book

Lauren Meijer All I know is that i'm expecting this book to be amazing! The first was absolutely incredible, and like everyone else I can't wait for the second one! P.s. is anyone else picturing Philip to look like Zac Efron or that guy from Limitless? It's probably just the blue eyes making me think that haha!