Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows question

If you had to be one of the characters, who would it be?
Emma Emma Nov 13, 2011 03:29PM
I would be Hermione. She's awesome.

Hermione is awesome, so smart, so tough. i'm just not sure I agree with her taste in men... :)

Kingsley Shacklebolt because he's one of the most powerful members of the order and he gets to duel Voldemort WITHOUT dying.

If I had to pick a character to be it would be.... Ginny. I just love the way she carries herself and stands up for what she believes in.

deleted member Nov 28, 2011 11:02AM   0 votes
I'd want to be Luna... she's awesome.

Luna, I think. Or Hermione.

I would be Hermione because she is an amazing character and heroine. or maybe ginny because she ends up with harry!
(but mostly hermione)

Ginny. end of story

deleted member Dec 04, 2011 11:22PM   0 votes
TONKS.

It'd be a toss-up between Hermione and Ginny, they're both so strong. I suppose I'll go with Hermione since I'm more like her.

If I had to choose one of the boys I would choose Fred or George....If I had to choose a girl it would be Luna.....

I'd have to say Hermione but if i had to choose a boy it would be Neville Longbottom because he turned out to be so brave and awesome in the end.

Ginny or Luna. Ginny because she has this passion about everything she does and she does what she can to protect her family and friends. Luna because she could care less what people think of her and she is extremely brave and has the best voice ever.

I'd want to be Hermione. I already look a lot like her and I love to read, but I'm no where near as brave as her.
No thought was even needed for this.

I would be Ginny

if i could be a character out of harry potter i would coose luna because she is a free spirit. she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her! or id choose hagrid, i dont know why but when i read the books and had then seen the movies something just clicked!

Hagrid.

I started reading the books when I was nine (ten years ago. Oh my God, has it been that long!!) and I saw then and I see now how I was and continued to be like Hermione. A lot like Hermione! Even the hair!

So, I guess I would be her =)

If not her, though, I guess I'd be Ginny, Fleur or McGonagall.

I would be Luna Lovegood... Hands down. I love her

Jamie I am right there with you. smart cute and truly does not care what others think. that is the way to go through life.
Dec 14, 2011 01:15PM · flag

Ellen (last edited Dec 13, 2011 07:00PM ) Dec 13, 2011 06:59PM   0 votes
Hermione. Totally. Though it would be fairly interesting to be someone completely different than myself, in the long run, I would love to be her. PLUS, me being her would prevent her from marrying Ron. :P

Wow.. funny that these answers are all girls. :P I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'd want to be one of two people:

1. Harry. Not because I want to be a boy.. but because I actually feel I have more similarities with him than everyone else.

OR

2. Rowena Ravenclaw. She was a BA, and she had some pretty BA friends, who built a really BA school and left a pretty BA legacy. :)

I'd be Professor McGonagall.

I would be Mad Eye Moody because nobody was brave enough to question him. He could also keep an eye on his surroundings.

I like to be Hermione. She's very much like me.

Hermione.
I just wouldn't want to end up with Ron.
If i was a guy i would be one of the Weasley twins or Sirius Black.
Sirius Black was an awesome character with a great personality.

I'm not sure, each and everyone of the characters in the book suffered a lot in some way or another, but I think I would like to be Lily (Evans) Potter because she had someone like James Potter who loved her dearly, no matter how tragic her life was.

me 2, but i started when i was 8, and i still continue to be like her, because of course, she eats up books and iz ever so smart!so yes, id be like hermione!!!! (she even got the best boy, ron!!!!)

I would be Dumbledore. He's the best character, I love him so much.

But it would be awesome to be Lily Potter, because of Snape's infinite love for her.

Hina Yep. (:
Dec 14, 2011 12:09PM · flag

is it wrong to say ginny because she ends up with harry?(: